Moxie's Grill & Bar

Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Reviews for Bartender in Brampton, ON

The staff here is absolutely amazing. Would recommend to anyone wanting to join a fun hard working family. Management can be unorganized though and guests can be annoying since it is in brampton
You can start your way from the dinning room and make your way to work at the lounge. Many loyal guest and great opportunity to make good tips. Enjoyed my time here.
the culture was amazing because everyone was around the same age as myself when I started. This job really helped me build my social skills as I would serve my tables.
Great Environment! The guests and staff were amazing. A job became a second home. A place you would come to on your days off to see your friends.
Pros
Great staff and guests
Cons
Long shifts
Moxie's classic Grill was a great start for me in the service industry. With such a high traffic environment, I learned to handle multiple tables, bartend and plan patio parties. I have met many wonderful people and have returning guest every day. Our staff works hard as a team and we're always thinking of ways to become better.
Pros
team lunches and 2 for 1 specials
Cons
location and no benefits