Moxie's Grill & Bar
Happiness score is 59 out of 100

Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Reviews in Red Deer, AB

in my particular moxies we had alot of negative and unprofessional people. gossip on things that have nothing to do with work would quickly spread creating a toxic environment for everyone around them. management was great for the most part and were always willing to listen to their employees.
Moxies is one of the go to spots in Red Deer. You are guaranteed great food and service with a touch of class! It makes for a great destination any time of the day.
Moxies was a great place to work and eat, always fun and busy. I really enjoyed working at moxies when i did. thank you moxies !! see you next year...!
It was a good job for me as a student, they were flexible and accommodating to work for, made lots of great long lasting friends. Lots of room for different opportunities with the company.
Man, I learned alot about the how the food industry works. It was a fantastical place, all the staff is amazing and management is outstanding. They are make sure that every staff member and customer is looked after and enjoying the experience. I never had any problems, and with every job I've worked at this is the one I would 100% recommend to anyone. I've never been so impressed with how a bussiness runs, and the values they carry. Well done moxies!!
i loved working here the entire tam was like family and no matter what we always pushed through hard times and got together to celebrate. working here made me feel like part o something
To begin the management were team-players. They played with the team, assisted the team, and were easy going in regards to scheduling, helping with tables, and expediting. I learned a great deal about liquor service and breakfast entrees at this location as well s furthered communication skills.
Pros
Flexible Schedules, Comfortable, Welcoming Atmosphere, Fast Paced
Cons
Stubborn Back of House Staff
My day starts with a prep chart. taking account of the balance stock and making a list to prepare the items for the day. Management always look for the employees comfort at work. So the process they have designed is simple and easy. If I have any confusion I can even ask the co workers as they all are very supportive. There is no hardest part at work because people enjoy working their.
Pros
eam work
Cons
No Meals provided