Moxie's Grill & Bar

Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Reviews in Prince George, BC

Average serving job with great pay. Flexible schedule but restaurant had a high turn over. Management team kept changing so there was no continuity of service and training.
Excellent company and great to start a career with. Great environment and always willing to give more hours as needed, Some training is only available to employees that stay for extended time
Pros
Hours, Enviorment
Cons
Difficultly setting restriced hours
High heals are required. Management has been uninvolved, aggressive and hostile. Pressure on female front of house staff to look and act a certain way.
Pros
Scheduling. Fun if you're young.
Cons
Management. Pressure on personal appearance.
Working at Moxies I organized the restaurant making sure people we sat within a decent time and things with parties where organized.
Pros
worked around my life
Cons
not enough money
Thirty years cooking been right across this country I've ran big pubs restraunt chains and camps never seen such a idiot kitchen manager in my life. Thx Brian promising me job telling me I'm hired then not .I'll should of noned better in the first 5 min working at this moxies in prince gearge is very dirty and no food safe practices in place.I've will be contacting ur head office thx again BrianKralun ur far from being a leader
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
I did various office tasks like bank deposits, data entry, petty cash and tip out. The staff and management was very friendly but the hours did not work well for me.
I was in charge of operations of the kitchen, scheduling, hiring, training of new staff, inventory when kitchen manager wasn't working