Moxie's Grill & Bar

Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Reviews in Langley, BC

Being a dishwasher at Moxie's Grill and Bar taught me a few things. The first thing is that I cant work a boring and difficult job without having company. The best jobs are the ones where you have fellow employees to work with, chat with and spend your day with. And the second thing is that ever workplace environment has key roles that need to filled in and done properly. I believe that I can be a useful employee and eventually learn how to do what needs to be done properly, efficiently and effectively.
I learned so much about problem solving, customer service and working as a team. The management is awesome and easy to work with. Working hard will be recognized. The culture is up beat and cohesive with a very low turnover rate. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to work with a fun group and meeting lots of new people.
A very healthy place to work. All the people there are very nice to you on the first day making you feel like you belong there. It's a great opportunity to learn about customer service but also at the same time to interact with both customers and fellow employees. I would definitely recommend.
One of the worst companies I have ever worked for. Management is a complete joke. I worked at multiple locations and it was the same awful experience.
a typical day of work consists of working hard with a great manaqgement staff and great co workers . the workplace is already brand new and i love the way it is set up
Bad company culture, management was overall very bad and did not care about workers. Kitchen staff were harassing hosts and servers.
team was great but managment was unsuportive and expected perfection with no suport. they need to clean house of upper managment and hire new leadership. Very very poor management.
Pros
team is great
Cons
managment sucks
very sexist management at this location.if you're a female you're either washing dishes or serving food. the head chef quote on quote "girls cant cook and shouldn't cook its a man thing"
Pros
good pay, busy constantly
Cons
no breaks, sexism in the workplce
Supportive management. Training available. Fantastic teamwork and collaboration. Fast paced. Personal and professional development. Flexible hours. Clear understanding of expectations of the job.
Great and funny people,fun working place,great menus.Good learning experience for food from preparing to presentation.
Pros
free meal