Moxie's Grill & Bar

Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Reviews in Grande Prairie, AB

Moxies provided an upbeat environment as well as a great learning experience for a first job. Working at moxies ive gained some customer service experience as well as keeping up in a fast paced work space all while balancing fun and work.
A great community of staff that treats eachother like a family, a fast-paced environment to keep you busy and plenty of opportunities for growth within the company.
amazing staff, always work as a team and are very helpful. management is the best i have ever encountered. very flexible with scheduling around school, other jobs and life in general. always a fun day at work.
When I worked here I was younger and it was my first job. It was good for a first job but no place for any sort of advancement. Would recommend for kids aged 14-16
Fun place to work. Everyone was very friendly and it was easy to become close friends with everyone. Had team building lunches and management made sure that everyone was treated fairly. It was always a joy coming into work everyday.