Moxie's Grill & Bar

Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Reviews in Etobicoke, ON

Friendly staff and proactive management. Minimal support staff but high tip out. Bills get high fast so tips add up quickly. Room service also helps to supplement tips.
Good place to work. Modern kitchen in a hotel with banquets and Events. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner + Lounge. Management was ok. Staff was very nice and helpful.
In the industry to make people feel special. The company's main focus is hospitality and making people enjoy their visit. The job is great, you get to meet all kinds of people , and the food is amazing
Pros
Social
Cons
Long shifts in heels
Got to know about different kinds of dishes. Very good environment. Cooperative people very good managing staff. best workplace ever. good quality management for food.
Great environment with a lot of opportunities to move ahead. Management team is amazing with a lot of training available for those who need it. Great training program as well
Moxie's has given me the knowledge and skills to be the best server I could ever be. I got to work side by side with people who have been with the company for several years. Training is great, employees are great, food is great, atmosphere is great. This moxies is located near Pearson airport so clientele was absolutely amazing. Meeting people from all around the world is always a great experience. I can't wait to use the skills I've learned from this restaurant to succeed in another.
Pros
Best location in the Gta hands down
Cons
Management turnover