Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Unprofessional and Unorganized.

15 March 2017
I was super stoked to work here, the staff that works along side you are amazing, loving, helpful people! However, management is very unclear for their expectations of you, makes promises they can not keep and seem to share a different vision than what they tell you. All in all moxies management is very unprofessional. I was very disappointed with how working there turned out.
7 March 2021
Same role
Server (Former Employee) - Kelowna, BC
Working here went downhill with management and poor training. It’s a stressful and hostile environment. Management is bitter and the restaurant has large turnovers. Getting yelled at isn’t uncommon. Run.
Pros
Met good friends, but they did not like working there
Cons
Hostile
10 January 2021
Same role
Waitress (Former Employee) - Lethbridge, AB
generally work was fast-paced and but the management took everything out on us. which made your shifts brutal because you had the stress of performing perfectly in addition to the stress they projected at you. the people i worked with were quite funny and i made good money.
Pros
flexible timetables and discounted food
Cons
terrible management and disrespect
23 September 2020
Same location
Server and Host (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Had a lot of fun working for this company. I had to work my butt off but it paid off for the most part. Upper management sometimes was a bit questionable but all around a good experience. Your attitude is your biggest asset
Pros
Flexible schedule, cool coworkers
Cons
The general manager wasn’t very inspiring at times
  1. Unprofessional and Unorganized.