Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Uncomfortable place to work

25 April 2019
Moxies was alright, their food as great! But management was very unprofessional. The managers have conflict of intrest problems, getting involved with staff members and there is a whole lot of drama. Theres a standard for how you look to work there and a standard for how and what you sell. Overall i stressed going into work because it was like another course for me to pass, not my job. I enjoyed the staff they made it ok.
1.0Job security/advancement
7 March 2021
Same role
Server (Former Employee) - Kelowna, BC
Working here went downhill with management and poor training. It’s a stressful and hostile environment. Management is bitter and the restaurant has large turnovers. Getting yelled at isn’t uncommon. Run.
Pros
Met good friends, but they did not like working there
Cons
Hostile
10 January 2021
Same role
Waitress (Former Employee) - Lethbridge, AB
generally work was fast-paced and but the management took everything out on us. which made your shifts brutal because you had the stress of performing perfectly in addition to the stress they projected at you. the people i worked with were quite funny and i made good money.
Pros
flexible timetables and discounted food
Cons
terrible management and disrespect
4 September 2020
Same location
Shift leader/Server (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
I loved my experience working at moxies, it taught me how to communicate well with the team and guests. It was an extremely fast-paced environment, but i thrived working in that environment.
  1. Uncomfortable place to work