Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Summary

5 October 2017
Man, I learned alot about the how the food industry works. It was a fantastical place, all the staff is amazing and management is outstanding. They are make sure that every staff member and customer is looked after and enjoying the experience. I never had any problems, and with every job I've worked at this is the one I would 100% recommend to anyone. I've never been so impressed with how a bussiness runs, and the values they carry. Well done moxies!!
4.0Job security/advancement
7 November 2020
Same role
Host (Former Employee) - Alberta
They force women to wear high heels, they allow customers to grab the girls butts, they will change your schedule 2 hours before your shift and not tell you. They will expect you to do a lot of stuff outside of the job description including allowing minors to bring alcohol to tables.
Pros
Cons
Random schedule, management
9 October 2020
Same role
Hostess (Former Employee) - Moncton, NB
Worked full time for almost a year, management sucks someone needs to learn how to make a schedule often I’d be working 20+ days in a row. You could work 30min and get sent home cause it isn’t busy but still work or get called in every day. You feel as if the managers are out to get you and not on your side what so ever. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work there half of the people in there are psycho.
Cons
9 December 2019
Same location
Lounge Server (Former Employee) - Red Deer, AB
Moxies is one of the go to spots in Red Deer. You are guaranteed great food and service with a touch of class! It makes for a great destination any time of the day.