Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

23 April 2019
Enjoyed working in a fun easy going work environment. Great for people who enjoy the customer service industry. Management was great, and understanding with the schedule.
3.0Job security/advancement
4 September 2020
Shift leader/Server (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
I loved my experience working at moxies, it taught me how to communicate well with the team and guests. It was an extremely fast-paced environment, but i thrived working in that environment.
1 September 2020
Server and Bartender (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
The favouritism by the management was absurd and not subtle what so ever. It didn’t matter how hard of a worker you were. I have seen a lot of verbal harassment and bullying by management. There is no managerial support what so ever. Managers would either not be found or pretending they were busy. They wouldn’t care to watch you crash and burn on busy day/night. The tip out is insanely high at 5.5% and most of it goes to the management. The only bright side was the fellow employees
Pros
Staff
Cons
Management, bullying, favouritism, tip out
31 August 2020
Server and Bartender (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
The tip out percentage is so high that you end up making wayyyy less than what you expect for the amount of stress and time you’re there. Management favours certain people based on personal relationships which is really unprofessional. Also I didn’t really talk to too many people at work but there was always some kind of drama going on with the servers.
Pros
Free food sometimes, nice customers
Cons
Big tip out, poor management
  1. Productive and fun workplace