Moxie's Grill & Bar
Happiness score is 59 out of 100
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

28 February 2019
It was a fun place to work at because I learned a lot while being there. The people where extremely professional and hard working which rubbed off on me.
7 November 2020
Same role
Host (Former Employee) - Alberta
They force women to wear high heels, they allow customers to grab the girls butts, they will change your schedule 2 hours before your shift and not tell you. They will expect you to do a lot of stuff outside of the job description including allowing minors to bring alcohol to tables.
Pros
Cons
Random schedule, management
9 October 2020
Same role
Hostess (Former Employee) - Moncton, NB
Worked full time for almost a year, management sucks someone needs to learn how to make a schedule often I’d be working 20+ days in a row. You could work 30min and get sent home cause it isn’t busy but still work or get called in every day. You feel as if the managers are out to get you and not on your side what so ever. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work there half of the people in there are psycho.
23 September 2020
Same location
Server and Host (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Had a lot of fun working for this company. I had to work my butt off but it paid off for the most part. Upper management sometimes was a bit questionable but all around a good experience. Your attitude is your biggest asset
Pros
Flexible schedule, cool coworkers
Cons
The general manager wasn’t very inspiring at times
  1. Productive and fun workplace