Moxie's Grill & Bar
Happiness score is 59 out of 100
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Moxies

12 April 2012
A typical day at work, was usually quite busy and somewhat stressful. You definitely had to constantly be on your feet and always smiling. I learned a lot from Moxies, Like how to deal with an unhappy customer, or how to deal with an awkward or inappropriate situation! Management was fairly good, couple things I could complain about, like scheduling me against my availability or small things like that, but a job cant be perfect. My co-workers were amazing, I actually enjoyed my job because of the amazing team. The best part of my job was being around many people, getting to talk, and the best part would be helping people, it always felt great to get a compliment because of great service!
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
pay, people
Cons
stress, availability
7 November 2020
Same role
Host (Former Employee) - Alberta
They force women to wear high heels, they allow customers to grab the girls butts, they will change your schedule 2 hours before your shift and not tell you. They will expect you to do a lot of stuff outside of the job description including allowing minors to bring alcohol to tables.
Pros
Cons
Random schedule, management
9 October 2020
Same role
Hostess (Former Employee) - Moncton, NB
Worked full time for almost a year, management sucks someone needs to learn how to make a schedule often I’d be working 20+ days in a row. You could work 30min and get sent home cause it isn’t busy but still work or get called in every day. You feel as if the managers are out to get you and not on your side what so ever. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work there half of the people in there are psycho.
28 January 2021
Same location
Server, Cash Out Supervisor, Host (Former Employee) - Lethbridge, AB
While I was there it was a great place to work. I made friends with my coworkers easily and I had good relationships with management. Managers are generally understanding about balancing work and life