Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Meh

4 January 2020
Super easy job as a server but they expect a lot out of you. You always have to have your makeup done, cant have your hair up, have to buy a certain heel, are forced to buy the uniform aprons and shirt. Tips most nights were below average money wise because of the high tip out and always having a high number of staff on. Was let go right before my probation ended for no reason. Basically was hired for xmas and then terminated. I was told by other girls Moxies has high turnover in staff (Barely anyone left from the summer) and now I know why, once busy season ends they terminate everyone.
7 March 2021
Server (Former Employee) - Kelowna, BC
Working here went downhill with management and poor training. It’s a stressful and hostile environment. Management is bitter and the restaurant has large turnovers. Getting yelled at isn’t uncommon. Run.
Pros
Met good friends, but they did not like working there
Cons
Hostile
10 January 2021
Waitress (Former Employee) - Lethbridge, AB
generally work was fast-paced and but the management took everything out on us. which made your shifts brutal because you had the stress of performing perfectly in addition to the stress they projected at you. the people i worked with were quite funny and i made good money.
Pros
flexible timetables and discounted food
Cons
terrible management and disrespect
16 November 2020
SERVER (Current Employee) - Stoney Creek, ON
I did not enjoy working for Moxie's Bar & Grill in Stoney Creek. Most days would be a waste of time because you would get ready for work, travel there, the get cut within the first two hours and make no money.
Pros
No pros.
Cons
Hours always got cut short