Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Love the team

7 February 2020
I didn’t enjoy how little of hours I got but loved my work team loved management and my boss was so nice and easy to approach. Always recommend. Definitely a good learning experience as well
4.0Job security/advancement
7 November 2020
Same role
Host (Former Employee) - Alberta
They force women to wear high heels, they allow customers to grab the girls butts, they will change your schedule 2 hours before your shift and not tell you. They will expect you to do a lot of stuff outside of the job description including allowing minors to bring alcohol to tables.
Pros
Cons
Random schedule, management
9 October 2020
Same role
Hostess (Former Employee) - Moncton, NB
Worked full time for almost a year, management sucks someone needs to learn how to make a schedule often I’d be working 20+ days in a row. You could work 30min and get sent home cause it isn’t busy but still work or get called in every day. You feel as if the managers are out to get you and not on your side what so ever. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work there half of the people in there are psycho.
Cons
15 February 2020
Same location
Line Cook (Former Employee) - Kamloops, BC
the only reason i left this job was to be closer with my family. otherwise i would never have left, the people are amazing and so is the environment. i would strongly recommend this job to any cook.