Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Its a fun working environment, at least at my location

14 March 2019
Honestly, I love most of the staff I work with. They're fun and understanding. Sometimes management makes poor decisions on behalf of the staff, like cutting a host early when there's a dinner rush or reinforcing rules and not sticking to them or being partial. Also the tip out for hosts are complete bs to be brutally honest. But overall I don't often dread going to work.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
discounted meals
Cons
not enough shifts
7 November 2020
Same role
Host (Former Employee) - Alberta
They force women to wear high heels, they allow customers to grab the girls butts, they will change your schedule 2 hours before your shift and not tell you. They will expect you to do a lot of stuff outside of the job description including allowing minors to bring alcohol to tables.
Pros
Cons
Random schedule, management
9 October 2020
Same role
Hostess (Former Employee) - Moncton, NB
Worked full time for almost a year, management sucks someone needs to learn how to make a schedule often I’d be working 20+ days in a row. You could work 30min and get sent home cause it isn’t busy but still work or get called in every day. You feel as if the managers are out to get you and not on your side what so ever. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work there half of the people in there are psycho.
4 September 2020
Same location
Shift leader/Server (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
I loved my experience working at moxies, it taught me how to communicate well with the team and guests. It was an extremely fast-paced environment, but i thrived working in that environment.
  1. Its a fun working environment, at least at my location