Moxie's Grill & Bar
Happiness score is 59 out of 100
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Hostile

7 March 2021
Working here went downhill with management and poor training. It’s a stressful and hostile environment. Management is bitter and the restaurant has large turnovers. Getting yelled at isn’t uncommon. Run.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Met good friends, but they did not like working there
Cons
Hostile
10 January 2021
Same role
Waitress (Former Employee) - Lethbridge, AB
generally work was fast-paced and but the management took everything out on us. which made your shifts brutal because you had the stress of performing perfectly in addition to the stress they projected at you. the people i worked with were quite funny and i made good money.
Pros
flexible timetables and discounted food
Cons
terrible management and disrespect
16 November 2020
Same role
SERVER (Current Employee) - Stoney Creek, ON
I did not enjoy working for Moxie's Bar & Grill in Stoney Creek. Most days would be a waste of time because you would get ready for work, travel there, the get cut within the first two hours and make no money.
Pros
No pros.
Cons
Hours always got cut short
28 December 2019
Same location
Bar Manager (Former Employee) - Kelowna, BC
Had the opportunity of being a Bar Manager at Moxies Bar and Grill. Learned a lot about new ways to put in inventory into systems as the system I used at my previous job was not the same which is a good thing as I learned new things. Making sure the job was always clean and organized and customers are well attended to was my main priority. Making sure we were always sucked on liquor was a part of my and ordering more alcohol as well. Making sure that the food was getting out on time was a major job description too.