Moxie's Grill & Bar
Happiness score is 59 out of 100
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Great place to work to enter workforce

11 February 2019
I worked here to gain work experience in the workforce while attending school. This was for extra cash while attending high school and I enjoyed working with the people and learning the value of a dollar.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Great people
Cons
Weekend work
7 November 2020
Same role
Host (Former Employee) - Alberta
They force women to wear high heels, they allow customers to grab the girls butts, they will change your schedule 2 hours before your shift and not tell you. They will expect you to do a lot of stuff outside of the job description including allowing minors to bring alcohol to tables.
Pros
Cons
Random schedule, management
9 October 2020
Same role
Hostess (Former Employee) - Moncton, NB
Worked full time for almost a year, management sucks someone needs to learn how to make a schedule often I’d be working 20+ days in a row. You could work 30min and get sent home cause it isn’t busy but still work or get called in every day. You feel as if the managers are out to get you and not on your side what so ever. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work there half of the people in there are psycho.
28 January 2021
Same location
Server, Cash Out Supervisor, Host (Former Employee) - Lethbridge, AB
While I was there it was a great place to work. I made friends with my coworkers easily and I had good relationships with management. Managers are generally understanding about balancing work and life
  1. Great place to work to enter workforce