Moxie's Grill & Bar logo
Moxie's Grill & Bar
View all Moxie's Grill & Bar reviews

Moxie's Grill & Bar

Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Great place to work, exceptional management

Great place to work, Management carries themselves with pride and integreity and expect the same from their staff. To take pride in their work and the service they provide their guests.

Pros

flexible hours, busy restaurant

Cons

sometimes long hours, training needs work

Same role

good food

It was a good job for me as a student, they were flexible and accommodating to work for, made lots of great long lasting friends. Lots of room for different opportunities with the company.
Same location

Supervisor

I loved my experience working at moxies, it taught me how to communicate well with the team and guests. It was an extremely fast-paced environment, but i thrived working in that environment.
Same location

Terrible management

The favouritism by the management was absurd and not subtle what so ever. It didn’t matter how hard of a worker you were. I have seen a lot of verbal harassment and bullying by management. There is no managerial support what so ever. Managers would either not be found or pretending they were busy. They wouldn’t care to watch you crash and burn on busy day/night. The tip out is insanely high at 5.5% and most of it goes to the management. The only bright side was the fellow employees

Pros

Staff

Cons

Management, bullying, favouritism, tip out

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moxie's Grill & Bar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement

Compare Moxie's Grill & Bar with

• Moxie's Grill & Bar
  • Great place to work, exceptional management