Moxie's Grill & Bar logo
Moxie's Grill & Bar
View all Moxie's Grill & Bar reviews

Moxie's Grill & Bar

Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

I was in charge of the front of house staff as well as minor serving and bar-tending. I overlooked and helped out in every position at the restaurant. Constantly checking clients to help boost customer satisfaction. The Hardest part of my job was the constant movement and prioritization of tasks, always staying busy to help maintain the restaurant above the standard.

Same role

Hostile

Working here went downhill with management and poor training. It’s a stressful and hostile environment. Management is bitter and the restaurant has large turnovers. Getting yelled at isn’t uncommon. Run.

Pros

Met good friends, but they did not like working there

Cons

Hostile
Same role

fellow employees were all pretty enjoyable but the management made you hate going to work every shift

generally work was fast-paced and but the management took everything out on us. which made your shifts brutal because you had the stress of performing perfectly in addition to the stress they projected at you. the people i worked with were quite funny and i made good money.

Pros

flexible timetables and discounted food

Cons

terrible management and disrespect
Same location

First part-time job I actually had

My only memory of working for this company was that I had to work alone on a night where we were suppose to have 2 dishwashers on staff. Needless to say, I was not happy. I never got breaks either, so I can;t say I'm upset the location I worked at got shut down. The tips were nice though.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moxie's Grill & Bar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement

Compare Moxie's Grill & Bar with

• Moxie's Grill & Bar
  • Great place to work, amazing people, passionate about serving to the highest standard