Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Great Bar and grill

28 December 2019
Had the opportunity of being a Bar Manager at Moxies Bar and Grill. Learned a lot about new ways to put in inventory into systems as the system I used at my previous job was not the same which is a good thing as I learned new things. Making sure the job was always clean and organized and customers are well attended to was my main priority. Making sure we were always sucked on liquor was a part of my and ordering more alcohol as well. Making sure that the food was getting out on time was a major job description too.
5.0Job security/advancement
18 April 2019
Same role
Bar Manager (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
Great mix when I was younger and learning the ways, although being a good bartender, I took the quick experience to become a Bar Manager and open up 4 locations doing all training, lists, inventory, and of course colleagues friendship..
7 February 2017
Same role
Bar Manager (Current Employee) - Toronto, ON
worked there for 5 years, great experience, no complains the gm was amazing, never had any issues, if i didn't change industry i will probably still work there
7 March 2021
Same location
Server (Former Employee) - Kelowna, BC
Working here went downhill with management and poor training. It’s a stressful and hostile environment. Management is bitter and the restaurant has large turnovers. Getting yelled at isn’t uncommon. Run.
Pros
Met good friends, but they did not like working there
Cons
Hostile