Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Good food and a friendly attitude

11 May 2020
I would highly recommend working there especially for there great cooking tips and awesome food. If you want to be a chef then you have joined the best.
5.0Job security/advancement
30 January 2020
Same role
Line Cook and Dishwasher (Former Employee) - Langley, BC
A very healthy place to work. All the people there are very nice to you on the first day making you feel like you belong there. It's a great opportunity to learn about customer service but also at the same time to interact with both customers and fellow employees. I would definitely recommend.
13 December 2019
Same role
Prep cook, line cook and dishwasher (Former Employee) - St. John's, NL
Moxies is a fun to work in, together with other crew members. The food is delicious. Moxies has a big team, and experienced chefs, we worked as a team. very fast speed in prep cooking, culinary cooking, and line cooking.
9 October 2020
Same location
Hostess (Former Employee) - Moncton, NB
Worked full time for almost a year, management sucks someone needs to learn how to make a schedule often I’d be working 20+ days in a row. You could work 30min and get sent home cause it isn’t busy but still work or get called in every day. You feel as if the managers are out to get you and not on your side what so ever. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work there half of the people in there are psycho.
Cons