Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Garbage Management

28 April 2018
worked there for one day and some fool on the other side of the kitchen knocks some plastic tubs over and the Psycho manager screams at me for them falling and not being in a Safer spot...i didnt put them there, they were there when i started my shift...i quit on the spot.
1.0Job security/advancement
Cons
Psycho Management.
11 May 2020
Same roleSame location
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) - Moncton, NB
I would highly recommend working there especially for there great cooking tips and awesome food. If you want to be a chef then you have joined the best.
30 January 2020
Same role
Line Cook and Dishwasher (Former Employee) - Langley, BC
A very healthy place to work. All the people there are very nice to you on the first day making you feel like you belong there. It's a great opportunity to learn about customer service but also at the same time to interact with both customers and fellow employees. I would definitely recommend.
9 October 2020
Same location
Hostess (Former Employee) - Moncton, NB
Worked full time for almost a year, management sucks someone needs to learn how to make a schedule often I’d be working 20+ days in a row. You could work 30min and get sent home cause it isn’t busy but still work or get called in every day. You feel as if the managers are out to get you and not on your side what so ever. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work there half of the people in there are psycho.
Cons