Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Fun Work environment, Welcoming Staff

24 October 2018
Moxie`s Bar & Grill is a great place to work due to their warm welcoming staff. A typical day would be: -punch in -change into uniform -a brief rundown of how the day was before your shift -your shift begins -your shift ends A learned that teamwork is important in a cooperative work environment. The management is very understanding, if any inconveniences were to happen they understand your position and do what they can to help. The workplace is fun and enlightening, they engage with you to a friend level making you feel involved and welcome. The hardest part of the job was closing, being a Dishwasher you close your station last because you have to clean the other stations' equipment and that keeps the managers and other coworkers waiting. The most enjoyable part of the job is starting because everyone greets you and your coworkers give you intel on how the day is going and what they predict the day will be like, which helps you prepare for later.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free lunches, Good discount
Cons
Long hours, Standing a lot, Late closes
26 May 2020
Same role
Dishwasher (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
was a fantastic work environment, fantastic food, would go again and again, the work days are faced paced but excellent tring, easy to learn how to do what is needed
26 May 2020
Same role
Dish washer (Former Employee) - Nepean, ON
I was told I was going to be a line cook but on my first day they told me I would be washing dishes for at least a year before they would consider putting me on the line. they look down at the dish washers and treat them terrible.
4 September 2020
Same location
Shift leader/Server (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
I loved my experience working at moxies, it taught me how to communicate well with the team and guests. It was an extremely fast-paced environment, but i thrived working in that environment.
  1. Fun Work environment, Welcoming Staff