Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Formal and business-forward workplace

8 December 2019
I enjoyed working at Moxie's it taught me the basics of being a hostess, I did find the management not all that flexible or easy to work with, and there was a clear power-inbalance between the hosts and servers. But it could've improved since I've left, I haven't been back since.
7 November 2020
Same role
Host (Former Employee) - Alberta
They force women to wear high heels, they allow customers to grab the girls butts, they will change your schedule 2 hours before your shift and not tell you. They will expect you to do a lot of stuff outside of the job description including allowing minors to bring alcohol to tables.
Pros
Cons
Random schedule, management
9 October 2020
Same role
Hostess (Former Employee) - Moncton, NB
Worked full time for almost a year, management sucks someone needs to learn how to make a schedule often I’d be working 20+ days in a row. You could work 30min and get sent home cause it isn’t busy but still work or get called in every day. You feel as if the managers are out to get you and not on your side what so ever. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work there half of the people in there are psycho.
8 September 2020
Same location
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) - Kitchener, ON
Do not work for this company No organizations no planning what next.Find people who have experience!!!!!!!!!Not girls with short skirts and no brain!!!!!!
Pros
No lunch
  1. Formal and business-forward workplace