Moxie's Grill & Bar logo
Moxie's Grill & Bar
View all Moxie's Grill & Bar reviews

Moxie's Grill & Bar

Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

First experience in a work environment

I have worked with Moxies for coming on two years, I have no major issues with the company, my job as a hostess is fairly straightforward. One of the main issues I have with the company is the strict dress code. I find it highly unsanitary that servers are forbidden from wearing their hair off of their face.

Pros

40% staff discount

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Working there was alright

Although majority of the staff were nice, expect to be over worked as a support staff and have little to no one helping you, the servers chill and talk in the back while you, the well dressed custodian clean up their messes.

Pros

Somewhat flexible hours (just book off a month in advance)

Cons

You are technically a custodian, not worth the pay, support staff are treated like slaves. If you’re anything but a server you’re wasting your time, would be better quite frankly to be unemployed, unless you like excessive cleaning and labor in dress pants or a squirt then have fun!
Same role

A great place to work

A great community of staff that treats eachother like a family, a fast-paced environment to keep you busy and plenty of opportunities for growth within the company.
Same location

Work experience

Moxie's is a great location to develop your skills within the restaurant industry and meet great people while you do it. I worked at the Abbotsford location for 5 years and I learned so much about the in's and out's of a commercial restaurant

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moxie's Grill & Bar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement

Compare Moxie's Grill & Bar with

• Moxie's Grill & Bar
  • First experience in a work environment