Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

fine dining

29 December 2016
I was a floor manager apprentice as part of my high school cooperative education. I learned every job there is in the front of the restaurant, while taking a cooking class at Seneca college at the same time.
3.0Job security/advancement
23 November 2020
Line Cook and Prep Cook (Current Employee) - Brampton, ON
Fast pace service,barly any breaks you have to ask for a 5 min break if it NOT busy. Job security in covid is not great 1 shift per month so I believe I will have to change jobs :(
Pros
40% staff discount 25% friends snd family
Cons
Longer hours that scheduled and in covid no hours to go around
7 May 2020
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) - Brampton, ON
You can start your way from the dinning room and make your way to work at the lounge. Many loyal guest and great opportunity to make good tips. Enjoyed my time here.
6 January 2020
Server (Former Employee) - Brampton, ON
i would work 10 hours with no breaks. The kitchen tip out is so high i barely took anything home for tips (but don't let that discourage you i'm a male so like we make way less in tips). not really recommended if your a male but if you have an outgoing and bubbly personality then sure go for it. its a nice place but it also depends on location. Ideally if your going to work at a moxies it should be in an area with a little more of a disposable income.