Moxie's Grill & Bar logo
View all Moxie's Grill & Bar reviews

Moxie's Grill & Bar

Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

fine dining

I was a Grill Chef at this restaurant for 1 year, due to slow business this restaurant closed down.

Pros

enjoyed my lead role

Cons

went of of business

Same location

First part-time job I actually had

My only memory of working for this company was that I had to work alone on a night where we were suppose to have 2 dishwashers on staff. Needless to say, I was not happy. I never got breaks either, so I can;t say I'm upset the location I worked at got shut down. The tips were nice though.
Same location

Our staff became a second family

Working at Moxies Guelph location was a great experience and memorable time in my life. I worked part-time for the duration of 3 years. I moved up three positions within the company from a busser to a Supervisor. Our staff were always demonstrating positive attitudes which we all relished in. The food we provided made guests experiences one to remember. Management was always willing to help you through difficulties and willing to push you to challenge yourself and overcome fears of the restaurant industry. We learned a great deal of customer service and dealing with complaints accordingly.
Same location

Great place to work, amazing people, passionate about serving to the highest standard

I was in charge of the front of house staff as well as minor serving and bar-tending. I overlooked and helped out in every position at the restaurant. Constantly checking clients to help boost customer satisfaction. The Hardest part of my job was the constant movement and prioritization of tasks, always staying busy to help maintain the restaurant above the standard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moxie's Grill & Bar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement