Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

10 January 2021
generally work was fast-paced and but the management took everything out on us. which made your shifts brutal because you had the stress of performing perfectly in addition to the stress they projected at you. the people i worked with were quite funny and i made good money.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
flexible timetables and discounted food
Cons
terrible management and disrespect
7 March 2021
Same role
Server (Former Employee) - Kelowna, BC
Working here went downhill with management and poor training. It’s a stressful and hostile environment. Management is bitter and the restaurant has large turnovers. Getting yelled at isn’t uncommon. Run.
Pros
Met good friends, but they did not like working there
Cons
Hostile
16 November 2020
Same role
SERVER (Current Employee) - Stoney Creek, ON
I did not enjoy working for Moxie's Bar & Grill in Stoney Creek. Most days would be a waste of time because you would get ready for work, travel there, the get cut within the first two hours and make no money.
Pros
No pros.
Cons
Hours always got cut short
28 January 2021
Same location
Server, Cash Out Supervisor, Host (Former Employee) - Lethbridge, AB
While I was there it was a great place to work. I made friends with my coworkers easily and I had good relationships with management. Managers are generally understanding about balancing work and life
  1. fellow employees were all pretty enjoyable but the management made you hate going to work every shift