Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

fast paced, fun atmosphere

22 April 2018
Great company to work for, salary and benefits rank among leading edge within the culinary industry. Highly recommend to anyone looking in the field.
4.0Job security/advancement
29 January 2018
Same role
Chef (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
Moxie's is a good company to work for if you are looking to begin your career in the restaurant/hospitality industry. Advancement from lower levels to supervisory or junior management positions are plentiful and can be worked up to. Senior management is often overworked with unattainable expectations in many cases. In order to get moved up to these positions it becomes more political than who would be better suited for the role.
19 October 2016
Same roleSame location
Prep Chef (Current Employee) - Pickering, ON
Prep charts, cleaning and preparing food, is a normal Day at Moxie's I had reinforced the practices I learned in school but I did learn how to plate some different foods and new ingredients for some of my recipes. Management standards could be higher. Co-workers were great up until management changed. My favorite part was working with nice people and the environment. I don't really appreciate how I was treated in recent months.
Pros
decent discount
Cons
hot uniforms, no windows
11 August 2020
Same location
Hhhhh (Former Employee) - Pickering, ON
Management is the biggest problem some care more than others and it always affects how you’re able to complete your shift either they don’t take the initiative to do something, or one or two will carry the whole restaurant