Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Decent People, Bad Management, No Organization. Can Listen to Music

27 January 2020
There's no organization. Waiters and line cooks just throw whatever needs to be washed on the table. That and the dish station was small and inefficient. The station fills up rather quick. There's banquets which means at 11pm two carts full of material needs to cleaned all while the kitchen and servers close down their stations bringing more to clean and just tossing it wherever they feel like. Severs were decent people but some were lazy individuals and made rude comments about customers when not around them. Usually the managers are friends with the servers so they let them go home early while leaving 10 bags of garbage in the middle of the doorway, leaving it to dish to take care off. Overall this place is run by people who don't know how to run a restaurant. The pay is low, work load can be terrible, hours are inconsistent but you can listen to music which was the highlight of my experience.
2.0Job security/advancement
26 May 2020
Same role
Dishwasher (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
was a fantastic work environment, fantastic food, would go again and again, the work days are faced paced but excellent tring, easy to learn how to do what is needed
26 May 2020
Same role
Dish washer (Former Employee) - Nepean, ON
I was told I was going to be a line cook but on my first day they told me I would be washing dishes for at least a year before they would consider putting me on the line. they look down at the dish washers and treat them terrible.
16 September 2019
Same location
Server (Former Employee) - Hamilton, ON
came into work punched in took orders served food cleaned and resset tables took payments. Learned about the moxie menu different type of food and drinks.
  1. Decent People, Bad Management, No Organization. Can Listen to Music