Moxie's Grill & Bar
Happiness score is 59 out of 100
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

Always a battle for hours

25 November 2019
I liked working there mainly because of the good food and good people working there. Getting to and from work was not a big deal, just one bus ride. The real issue working there was the battle for hours as they depended on sales during lunch/revenue.
3.0Job security/advancement
11 May 2020
Same role
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) - Moncton, NB
I would highly recommend working there especially for there great cooking tips and awesome food. If you want to be a chef then you have joined the best.
30 January 2020
Same role
Line Cook and Dishwasher (Former Employee) - Langley, BC
A very healthy place to work. All the people there are very nice to you on the first day making you feel like you belong there. It's a great opportunity to learn about customer service but also at the same time to interact with both customers and fellow employees. I would definitely recommend.
21 April 2021
Same location
Prep Cook (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
I came into the job with rough skills when it comes to cooking only having experience from high school classes. Them giving me a chance to work a day along side with someone to see if I had potential. Then they hired me and taught how to handle many things like knives and deli slicers in a quick and safe way
Pros
They will give free meals if you cover for someone.
Cons
Busy environment if you're not used to it