Moxie's Grill & Bar
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

A great place to work

29 September 2019
A great community of staff that treats eachother like a family, a fast-paced environment to keep you busy and plenty of opportunities for growth within the company.
5.0Job security/advancement
21 December 2019
Same role
Hostess/Busser (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Although majority of the staff were nice, expect to be over worked as a support staff and have little to no one helping you, the servers chill and talk in the back while you, the well dressed custodian clean up their messes.
Pros
Somewhat flexible hours (just book off a month in advance)
Cons
You are technically a custodian, not worth the pay, support staff are treated like slaves. If you’re anything but a server you’re wasting your time, would be better quite frankly to be unemployed, unless you like excessive cleaning and labor in dress pants or a squirt then have fun!
28 May 2018
Same role
Hostess/Busser (Current Employee) - Abbotsford, BC
I have worked with Moxies for coming on two years, I have no major issues with the company, my job as a hostess is fairly straightforward. One of the main issues I have with the company is the strict dress code. I find it highly unsanitary that servers are forbidden from wearing their hair off of their face.
Pros
40% staff discount
19 May 2020
Same location
Hostess (Former Employee) - Grande Prairie, AB
Moxies provided an upbeat environment as well as a great learning experience for a first job. Working at moxies ive gained some customer service experience as well as keeping up in a fast paced work space all while balancing fun and work.