Moxie's Grill & Bar
Happiness score is 59 out of 100
Moxie's Grill & Bar Employee Review

A great place to work in

12 October 2017
Being at Moxies for over 20 plus years made me feel happy inside. Working with an amazing management team helped my job easier. I've learned a lot from them, from being professional with other co-workers and customers.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
the staff
Cons
less hours
5 November 2019
Same location
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) - Victoria, BC
working at Moxies was very fun and has definitely opened a lot of new doors for me. It teaches you to adapt to all sorts of situations, and is great if you like working in a fast paced environment. Although every Moxies has a different manager, the managers/supervisors at the Victoria location are amazing people.
21 April 2021
Prep Cook (Former Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
I came into the job with rough skills when it comes to cooking only having experience from high school classes. Them giving me a chance to work a day along side with someone to see if I had potential. Then they hired me and taught how to handle many things like knives and deli slicers in a quick and safe way
Pros
They will give free meals if you cover for someone.
Cons
Busy environment if you're not used to it
7 March 2021
Server (Former Employee) - Kelowna, BC
Working here went downhill with management and poor training. It’s a stressful and hostile environment. Management is bitter and the restaurant has large turnovers. Getting yelled at isn’t uncommon. Run.
Pros
Met good friends, but they did not like working there
Cons
Hostile