BC district manager just tell you how bad you are at everything then changes it and it turns out she is just as bad. Rather then own up to her mistake she would rather blame you for it and ask you to fix it without any guidance or help. Just talks on her phone instead. Fire her get someone good.
Fire the district manager they currently have for BC
Literally anything but what they are doing now. The whole company would be a better place if everyone above store level quit and Mark Neale actually hired competent people with a moral compass.
Get a manager that can communicate with some sort of organization and an actual plan to do things instead of winging it, not giving proper instructions and even getting a manager that can remember what he says and doesn't say would probably help that store. (also decided to tell me I couldn't wear jeans when he was wearing jeans...)
Communicate to your staff. Get to know them and treat them like people. Take criticism with discretion and some integrity. Take some accountability for the number of people leaving so quickly.
- If you were to leave Mountain Warehouse, what would be the reason?8 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Mountain Warehouse?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Mountain Warehouse?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Mountain Warehouse?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Mountain Warehouse?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Mountain Warehouse?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Mountain Warehouse?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Mountain Warehouse? What are the steps al…3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Mountain Warehouse?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Mountain Warehouse?2 people answered