Toxic work environment and terrible people working for the company. Most store managers and stores themselves are fine and have a family-like bond, but all individuals working above store level are absolutely terrible, toxic people with no loyalty to anything but themselves and their paycheck. The whole company has no idea what it is doing.
Terrible company to work for they dont support you and don’t care about their employees or managers.. They want you to work your butt off and no hours given to the employees...Don’t waste your time
Toxic work environment. Head office watches you on camera and then calls the store and yells at you if you even scratch your nose. Management at upper level is verbally abusive.
Lack of tools to effectively manage the business
No job security. No communication from upper management. Unhealthy work culture. Very unprofessional
Too many changes in the management staff which makes things difficult because every manager we get has a different way of running the store.
No advancement in company
- What would you suggest Mountain Warehouse management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Mountain Warehouse?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Mountain Warehouse?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Mountain Warehouse?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Mountain Warehouse?3 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Mountain Warehouse?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Mountain Warehouse?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Mountain Warehouse? What are the steps al…3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Mountain Warehouse?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Mountain Warehouse?2 people answered