MOUNTAIN VIEW SCHOOL DIVISION Employee Reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits
3.5Job Security & Advancement
days in the office.
Casual Educational Assistant/ secretary (Current Employee) –  Dauphin, MB27 February 2019
a typical day at work for me would included opening up an office. Checking the messages that may have been left on the answering machine. starting up all the office equipment. logging any info that needed to be entered passing along message to the proper channels. reception, public relations and ongoing paperwork, both electronically and physically. the hardest part of any job I've come across would have to be the lag you sometimes experience when facing a time crunch. the most enjoyable I find is the tremendous sense of accomplishment I feel when I get through a trying day.
Hostile work environment
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Dauphin3 January 2019
Extremely challenging term position at a middle school in Dauphin. Very unfriendly, unhelpful/unsupportive staff and principals. Lots of gossiping and unfriendliness among all staff. A very hostile environment. Not welcoming to teachers from outside their small town...Would not recommend applying there. Most enjoyable aspect of this time was the proximity to Riding Mountain National Park.
Vibrant and Challenging workplace dynamic
Workplace Safety and Health Officer (Current Employee) –  Dauphin, MB11 April 2014
Traveling and working among the diverse communities of the inter mountain region of Manitoba, this work experience in the field of safety and health involves the full spectrum of public education in a picturesque rural setting. Working here allows the pursuit of a variety of professional and personal interests.