Mountain Hyundai

Mountain Hyundai Employee Reviews

Never Expect Recognition
As it says, never expect recognition for anything you do. Any hard work goes unnoticed, but if you don’t do anything, and are a slacker you get the accolades.
Excellent experience not for the long run
Management was OK upper management was terrible dealer principal needs to change needs to communicate with people more than machines
They have no moral
Stay away
The place maybe looks very high class ( professional ) but don’t let the looks fool ya. The Managers will not care about you they will screw you over any deal. They will only help their family members that work on the sales floor and in the rest of the facility.
My advice stay away very high turn over and they will lie to your face about anything and everything.
Kindergarten drama among staff
Stay away from this place, never felt at home working there, always had to watch my back because of 2 faced backstabbers. Horrible environment, no trust, no team work. Oh and ripping off customers is their specialty!!
Owners and management are idiots and rip off staff whenever possible.
If there was a way to put zero stars that would be the option. Owners and management RIP off their employees every chance they get. They have staff that they pull the wool over their eyes and rip them off with every deal. Floor manager and management pit sales people against one another so they can feed the floor managers son. Complete conflict of interest and completely unfair. Don’t waste your time here. Terrible schedule stupid waste of time meetings and ZERO appreciation for their staff. Turn over of about a 100 people in two yrs. Beware.
High stress with great pay!
Extremely busy place to work! High stress come with good/great compensation. Mostly a fun place to work if you can deal with the stress.
Hands on ownership with great support when needed.
toxic world
This place is run by a dictator who treats his employees like garbage and underpays people. The management would work together to mess with the employees. Finance managers are discriminatory towards people of middle eastern/Indian background and will not get them approved on finance, and refuse to accept cash as they do not get a reserve from bank.
Cons
everything
Horrible place
Don't waste your time going there. They don't care about anyone that works there. It has the worse turnover rate I have ever seen. They will fire you with no warning that ur doing something wrong. They went through about 70 please in the short time I was there.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mountain Hyundai?
Nuthouse
I'm lucky to be sane after 8 hours there. Ev really like the fact that you can get away doing nothing and some of the best hardest workers do all the work
I'm not saying anything bad about the work just that there needs to be someone who cares!
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Treated like a dog
Multi person
Mountain Hyundai has become well known for firing employees, the fact that people are human and we make mistakes do not apply here. When i say go to the next job posting, i mean go now, dont even consider it
Pros
free for all
Cons
many
Toxic stay away
Drama drama and more drama. Backstabbing and high turn around of employees. Good people let go unnecessarily. Unfair business practices and customer s get ripped off daily. Sales department is a joke.
Pros
Hyundai product
Cons
Non omvic compliance
Good Find
Competitive pay, strong emphasis on teamwork, clean workplace. Some little negative things are minor and tolerable compared to the positives of the job.
employment
I have worked at Mountain Hyundai for just under two years. I have read a few of the reviews on here and am here to tell everyone that they are completely untrue. The wages are amazing and the job load and stress level are the same as those in every other automotive dealership, trust me I know I have worked fro multiple dealerships in my career and by far Mountain Hyundai is the best. The only dealership that I have worked at where I'm happy to go to work everyday. As it goes for the reviews against the owner I have never had one single issue with him. Everyday I am thankful that I made the choice to join the team at Mountain Hyundai.
Pros
1 hr lunch, great wages and benefits. Great emplyees feels like family
Cons
some times its crazy busy
The pros outweigh the cons
I've been working here for a few years now and all I have seen is growth. In sales, service and the dealership as a whole. The management team here pays very well, In return they ask for loyalty and hard work. Our service team strives to be the best with our factory trained techs. In fact we 2 of the nation's best Hyundai techs both finishing 1st in their respected years they participated.
The bottom bottoms line is not every dealership is perfect, however we are one of the busiest import dealers around and as a dealership want to push for perfection and customer satisfaction everyday. With that being said if you fell like you're up for a challenge and want to paid well for stepping up to the plate I encourage you to apply.
Smoke and mirrors......
The facility is new and the paint is still wet, but don’t let that fool you. Behind the scenes, there is drama amongst the staff, favourites vs outcasts. There is also a perpetual revolving door with frequent staff changes. Sure, there is a premium wage paid to staff and technicians, but with a huge string attached. As most of the other reviews have stated, the owner has trust issues and will mico-manage every movement and decision within those walls. Managers cannot make decisions without clearance and from what I observed, the technicians are always second guessed. If you have strong shoulders and willing to bear the verbal and mental stress that will come as a package, this place is for you. No amount of premium wage is worth it, in my opinion.
Pros
Premium wage
Cons
Stressful work environment, both mental and verbal
Owner is an absolute madman!
Do not leave your job to join this company. The owner is a total crazy. You have a 6 months honeymoon period and then he'll knitpick on you for every problem in the dealership. He micromanages every aspect of the dealership.
There is no future for you there, trust me.
Pros
Park on premise, good salary
Cons
Dysfunctional environment. Crazy owner
poor treatment of employees
There is a very high turn over of employee's. The management is divisive. Fast paced resulting in poor quality repairs. Keep employees for probationary period and when it's time to sign and provide benefits, let them go.
Pros
Hour long lunches
Cons
poor employee treatment
I worked for Mountain Hyundai for 22 years in sales / sales management
I started with Mountain Hyundai in 1994 ..with its original owner ..we originally had 2 sales people ..it changed owners in 2003 ..in which I was in management for a year prior to the new owners ... I've enjoyed all aspects of working for and with Mountain Hyundai .. I built a large client base ..
I was involved with Mountain Hyundai almost from inception ..and was proud to bring it up from a 10 new car month dealership ... to close to a 100 new car dealership when I left in March of 2011 .. I was fortunate to grow with them ..

But after this Hiatus from the Automotive industry I have a strong desire to do what I feel I do best ..and that's help and build relationships with every person I integrate with ...that walks through the door
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Restriction in being able to produce the tasks possible to excel in my position
Appointment setter
Inbound and outbound calls setting service appointments. Upselling of service packages was involved.