Mount Sinai Health System Employee Review

View all Mount Sinai Health System reviews

I loved working at a clinic and helping people and just being there for patients that just need to get stuff off of there shoulders
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 August 2013
A day at work is always busy with clinic, booking patients for procedures and the tasks that I need to do to book clinic and procedures. As well as answering the phones with any questions that the patients might have. With my everyday tasks there is always something new to learn which is exciting, I always like to learn new skills to upgrade my expertise. I love working with patients and know I am there to help by talking with them and getting them the appointments they need as soon as I can. knowing that I can help people in any way makes me feel really good. The hardest part of the job is knowing I can do everything to help a patients that is really sick.
Pros
doing whatever i can do to help someone
Cons
Not being able to help everyone

Other Mount Sinai Health System Employee Reviews

PhD student
Graduate Researcher (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 April 2018
Worked at mount Sinai as a Phd student. The research environment provided opportunity to collaborate with other scientists. I would recommend to all graduate students to have a clear vision in mind why they are choosing a career in academia.
Productive and getting to meet different people of various cultures
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2018
The most I enjoyed in this role was dealing with patients of various cultures and age groups where some of them wanted someone to listen to them more than what their visit to the doctor.
Pros
A great hospital to work and the team work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mount Sinai Health System. Our community is ready to answer.

Mount Sinai Health System Reviews by Location