Mount Seymour Resorts Ltd Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
4.5Job Security & Advancement
Seasonal job with team oriented atmosphere
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC9 March 2017
A typical weekend shift at Mount Seymour was fast paced, always different, and sometimes challenging. My morning would always consist of a cash-in as well as preparing the front desk for a busy day. As the different departments and management at this mountain usually fell short in the communication department, difficult situations requiring quick thinking and problem solving would often arise many times during the day. I credit my 6 years at this business for my ability to think on my feet and make decisions when necessary.

The workplace culture here was always fun, friendly, and very team oriented.

The hardest part of this job was the amount of multi-tasking throughout the day, as well as often dealing with difficult guests and making sure they leave us satisfied.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the people I was fortunate enough to work with, everyone is happy to be working on the top of a beautiful mountain in Vancouver, the free seasons pass and deals to various mountains around the province didn't hurt either.
Pros
Free season pass
Cons
Typically transient staff