Mott Manufacturing Ltd

Mott Manufacturing Ltd Employee Reviews for Lead Hand

Loved when I started. Company has grown beyond scope of current management. Lots of repetitive issues in design and quality which management seems to make no effort to fix. Frustrating work environment with lots of finger pointing. Daily struggle to maintain steady work, obtain standard parts, and get answers from superiors. Managements main daily concern is always dollar value.
Pros
Decent wage, average benefits, profit sharing
Cons
Low quality, repetitive issues, frequent lack of work.
I spent over 10 years working at Mott. I was highly respected and well liked by most. I was promoted quickly and excelled in my role. I saved the company a lot of money through numerous product and process improvements. I was quality minded, highly reliable and hard working. However, there was no support from management in dealing with any of the issues. My position became very stressful and frustrating. I spent my last few years asking my manager to demote me, and nothing. Frustration built and I became bitter over time. The Supervisor and HR Head worked together to have me terminated. It was unfair and showed a lack of respect and appreciation for my decade of dedication. If you decide to work at Mott, accept it for what it is and don't try to improve things.
Pros
Great coworkers on Shift 2
Cons
No support from management