Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
A typical day at work includes thinking of a lot of engineering and design solutions for the client we are dealing with. Management is good and the company environment is friendly.
I am very pleased with the work in the company, there I saw a professional approach, intelligence, tact, communicative with the whole world, organization of negotiations.
Can't say enough good things about the staff and the management in Southampton. Great support and development of junior staff.
The hours and reasonable, the holiday time is great, the project work is varied (albeit boring sometimes) but it truly is a team of dedicated professionals who provide thoughtful solutions to the built environment.
Pros
Fruit, good holiday time, flexible working
Cons
Low pay for entry level roles, top heavy managerial structure
Mott MacDonald UK is an excellent company that provides structure and guidance. The individuals who work with Mott MacDonald are generally excellent people to work for and with. Mott MacDonald has ethics and best business practice morals.
Supportive management and great colleagues
It was possible to develop my carrier in connection with proposal in new topics.
Enjoyed my project but management pressure was intense.

I would have liked more international exposure.
Preparation and control of Russian projects. Cooperation with Russian experts and MottMac's specialists (avionics).
Best company for which I worked in every aspect. Very interesting projects, big training budget, very nice co-workers, flexible hours, very wise and supportive managers.