Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee Employee Reviews

I enjoyed the environment
Receptionist / Administrator (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON18 July 2017
I enjoyed the environment. The people were great. But its temp life.
You still get treated like one too. I dont want to really write a review.
I did have fun however some members of management dont acknowledge you as a person only a temp.
Cons
management
Very educative environment to work in
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 July 2017
Worked at a Quality Control Department. It was one of the most interesting places to work, because there were many quality control testings, and lots of moving around.
Pros
Learned new things everyday
Cons
Had to work many overtime shifts
Best work culture
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 May 2017
Best place to work and the machines used in th warehouse are the one of the best machines ever seen in the warehouse . Good work culture and the supervisor is very helpful.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Over time avaliable
Amazing work place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 April 2017
Get coworkers, safe and easy going work place. Great boss and the work is very fast paced great for quick learners. Friendly and very helpful when getting trained. And they teach you safe work place rules
Production Team Leader – General Labour (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 April 2017
Good work, consistent
friendly people
cooperative
flexible hours
worked through agency
got good hours
pay can be improved
benefits as well
should increase chances of hiring
Pros
team members
Cons
advancement opportunities limited
Good place with decent timings - Not very progressive though
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 March 2017
A pretty good work place.
Sometimes the work can be hard.
Pay is decent.
Sometimes there are free lunches.
Sometimes the supervisors are very rude.
Fellow workers are not too cooperative.
productive and fun
production packer (Former Employee) –  2530 standfield road mississauga ontario24 March 2017
people working there are great. they are approachable and has good manners. It has clean working area and has good secure of the locker as well as the lounge room is perfectly sanitize.
Pros
free ice pops, coffee and chocolate drinks
Cons
long hours of working
General Warehouse Duties
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 February 2017
A typical warehouse. General labour duties such as handling boxes, tending to industrial equipment, maintaining a lean working environment.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Horrible Management
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 February 2017
Left a good job to come to MP's.....what a mistake that was. Management "JK" is the worst manager, most unprofessional manager ever. Not to mention not very smart...
Pros
hours
Cons
Cleaning & Loading Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 January 2017
same thing. I did allot of cleaning of the racks and all of the floors. Sweeping. I also cleaned the lunch rooms garbahe bins. And deliver the mails. BEST
Cons
Great workplace with amazing coworkers
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2017
My typical day would consist of sending emails for invoices, bill of ladings, etc. I learned to use a new system called Microsoft AX. The management was very friendly and never complained if I had any questions. The hardest part of the job was probably the cash application aspect but I enjoyed the challenge. I enjoyed being under minimal supervision, it showed that they had trust in me to get my job done.
A great place to work.
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 December 2016
I found Mother Parkers a good place to start your career in Canada. As a production associate I learned many things as being a team player and coordinating with team members. How to work in fast pace. Everyday I had multiple tasks assigned and learn different skills which are basics requirements for Production related environment.The most enjoyable part of the job was to work in R&D department and do some quality testing and providing feedback to the management.
Pros
Free Coffee and Tea
Was a very large part of my learning experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 November 2016
Management was very professional, enjoyed the hours and people I worked with. Had a small store to order personal items to take home if desired.

Learned a lot of skills that a I can now use in my future positions. I enjoyed working on my own and as a group. The hours were great.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Contract position for only 2 years
Extremely fast-paced work environment
WAREHOUSE LABORER (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON21 November 2016
I was hired through Randstad employment agency, therefore I was not really a Mother Parkers employee. Because of this, the management never really got to know me and I did not see much of them. The workplace was very hot and fast-paced. I got along with all of my co-workers and made a few friends. I really enjoyed the hours which was Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
There was no air conditioning or doors or windows so it got very stuffy and hot
Working in clean and safe environment and with good colleagues
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 November 2016
Working in production is challenging but with the help and support of colleagues and supervisor, it makes the job easier.

The most enjoyable part of this job is meeting production goal.
Pros
Free Coffee
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON / Calgary, AB31 October 2016
Each day was exciting and fun. I learned some unique qualities about the commodities market and how to manage National accounts. Most of the management were very talented and good at their jobs. Co-Workers were great to work with. The hardest part of the job was to try and predict the commodities market. Great job and great company to work for.
Pros
Awesome Canadian owned company to work for
Cons
Subject to the commodity market
Hot, fast-paced workplace with no possibility of moving up in the company
Warehouse Laborer - Packer (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON12 October 2016
A typical day at work was extremely hot a stuffy due to no air-conditioning and no windows or doors with a ton of bodies very close together. Extremely fast-paced. I learned how to print labels in order to properly label boxes. I learned how to package in a fast-paced environment. There was basically no management because almost all of their employees were hired by a hiring agency called Randstad (including myself), therefore we really had no one to answer to or ask questions within the company Mother Parkers itself. My co-workers were all complaining of the heat and other things about the work environment there. The hardest part of this job was working in such hot work conditions. The most enjoyable part of the job was the hours I worked which was 7-3, Monday to Friday.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
No possibilties of moving up in the company
Good company to work for
Sarong lead hand (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 May 2016
Mother Parkers was a great company and I enjoyed going to work. A typical day would be very easy going and not very hectic. At this company I learned a variety of things which include time management, balancing personal and business life as well as being a team player. The management team at Mother Parkers are very understanding and cooperative and the co-workers are very friendly. I would say that the hardest part of the job would be when there was less man power and deadlines needed to be met. Although some parts were hard, my favourite part of working there would definitely be the social events!
No comment so far
PRODUCTION OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 May 2016
This is a good organization. Hoping to have a chance to switch from agency to Mother Parker. I can learn a lot to this organization.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
its okay to work long hours
A fast paced working environment
Coordinator Payroll & Benefits (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 February 2016
Day to day payroll and benefits assignment, reviewing emails, phone calls. Processing payroll on designated day.

The environment was cordial and I benefitted by learning indepth in terms of payroll and benefits