Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

3.0Job Security & Advancement
General Warehouse Duties
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 February 2017
A typical warehouse. General labour duties such as handling boxes, tending to industrial equipment, maintaining a lean working environment.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Extremely fast-paced work environment
WAREHOUSE LABORER (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON21 November 2016
I was hired through Randstad employment agency, therefore I was not really a Mother Parkers employee. Because of this, the management never really got to know me and I did not see much of them. The workplace was very hot and fast-paced. I got along with all of my co-workers and made a few friends. I really enjoyed the hours which was Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
There was no air conditioning or doors or windows so it got very stuffy and hot
Hot, fast-paced workplace with no possibility of moving up in the company
Warehouse Laborer - Packer (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON12 October 2016
A typical day at work was extremely hot a stuffy due to no air-conditioning and no windows or doors with a ton of bodies very close together. Extremely fast-paced. I learned how to print labels in order to properly label boxes. I learned how to package in a fast-paced environment. There was basically no management because almost all of their employees were hired by a hiring agency called Randstad (including myself), therefore we really had no one to answer to or ask questions within the company Mother Parkers itself. My co-workers were all complaining of the heat and other things about the work environment there. The hardest part of this job was working in such hot work conditions. The most enjoyable part of the job was the hours I worked which was 7-3, Monday to Friday.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
Cons
No possibilties of moving up in the company