Motel 6 / Studio 6 Employee Review

View all Motel 6 / Studio 6 reviews

Great Place to be Employed
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON11 April 2016
The workday can differ, the AM shift sends the guests on their way and deals with any issue they might have with their bill.
PM shift is the one who check-in all the guest and take payment for the room. They also take reservations as well as the day shift.

Motel 6 Kingston is the best for work atmosphere, you treat the guest respectful and they in turn respect you for the most part. The manager at this location sticks by his employees decisions, yet makes sure the guest are always satisfied. The manager at this location is a pleasure to work for and it makes all the employees happy to come to work.

The hardest part of the job is working alone, on a busy night and having no back-up! Its close to the highway so its hard to predict a busy night. There can be 12 c/i when you go on the shift and at 7pm have the hotel full....But its a great place to work, management means everything
Pros
Manager, location
Cons
Working alone when it is unexpectedly busy

Other Motel 6 / Studio 6 Employee Reviews

Great
Night Auditor/Manager On Duty (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON8 February 2019
This organization allowed me the ability to stay in the accounting field and having level of control of my work/life balance. I was able to plan when I worked at assignments and for how long.
learned a lot
Placement Student (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON30 January 2019
In this job placement a lot about maintenance as well as customer service in the hospitality industry and mat so money people from all walks of life.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motel 6 / Studio 6. Our community is ready to answer.