Motel 6 / Studio 6 Employee Reviews in Brampton, ON

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 2,290 reviews
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 January 2018
Learned communication skills working there .. hardest part of the job working for longer shifts ... met people from different culture and got good experience
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
High Demanding
General Manager Motel 6 (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON10 October 2017
Excellent Corporately owned and managed property. High energy managers will find it easy. Most of the hourly employees are permanent long term employees who know what they are doing. Top management expects to meet or exceed all KPIs.
Lovely place
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 September 2013
Fast pace environment really taught me how to work under a fast pace workplace and it allowed me to challenge myself to see how well I could work under a certain amount of time.
Great Place To Work..
House Keeping & Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 February 2013
Peaceful work environment, great staff to work with. I have learnt to be efficient in all areas of this establishment and to represent my work effectively and responsibly. Management sets proper guidelines for workers to follow in order to work efficiently and to accomodate satisfied customers. No part of any job is hard if you apply yourself with knowledge, common-sense and hard work. The best part of the day is to have the work completed in a satisfactory manner pleasing to the clients, management and myself...
Pros
great staff to work with..
Cons
disagreeable customers..