Mosaic Employee Review

Free form fun with training
Microsoft Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA23 July 2012
For Mosaic, my program is special. We are one the few full time positions, and one of the few that pay decently well for the amount of work that we put in on a day to day basis.

Daily, we train Best Buy employees, train ourselves, train customers, and then we promote selling, sell, and provide customer service for every product line that Microsoft touches. That's every brand of computer, including Apple on occasion, we have to be able to answer questions about almost anything Tech, since Microsoft is involved in practically everything or else someone's computer is... but for me this is the dynamic fun environment that I love. I just hate slow days.
Pros
dynamic work place
Cons
contract based, so we have to fight every 6 months to get renewed.

Other Mosaic Employee Reviews

Great Company
Retail Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 April 2018
Flexible, enjoyable and great colleagues, Mosaic is a great company with an amazing work environment where u get to interact with customers and provide them with great products that they can try out.
Fun and exciting place to work
Brand Ambassador PCF (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 April 2018
Everyone on the team including the management is really supportive and kind. You always have the ability to reach to your manager if you need help with anything. Almost everyone is willing to help you solve a problem.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.