Mosaic Employee Review

A non-profit organization that helps the community. A great place to learn.
Human Resources Assistant  (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 June 2013
The group at MOSAIC is very willing to teach, making this a great place to start in an office environment. A typical day would include scanning performance reviews and emailing them to coworkers, filing documents related to personal files, updating salary information in Payworks, updating contract information in MS Access, rearranging files to and from the termination list. Support the HR department where ever necessary.
Pros
Flexible hours based on my personal availability and I am able to ride my bike to work, which makes me happy.
Cons
I would like to gather more experience and take on new work, but there is no real position for me to move into.

Other Mosaic Employee Reviews

Great Company
Retail Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 April 2018
Flexible, enjoyable and great colleagues, Mosaic is a great company with an amazing work environment where u get to interact with customers and provide them with great products that they can try out.
Fun and exciting place to work
Brand Ambassador PCF (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 April 2018
Everyone on the team including the management is really supportive and kind. You always have the ability to reach to your manager if you need help with anything. Almost everyone is willing to help you solve a problem.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.