Mosaic Employee Reviews

Fun and exciting place to work
Brand Ambassador PCF (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 April 2018
Everyone on the team including the management is really supportive and kind. You always have the ability to reach to your manager if you need help with anything. Almost everyone is willing to help you solve a problem.
Unorganized
Product Promoter (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS7 April 2018
Mosaic was very unorganized in terms of contact with the stores they were promoting in, making it very difficult to find the product cart needed to create the display. One of the times I worked, the store did not even carry the product I was meant to promote that day. It is just an unorganized operation.
Fun and fair work place for all level of job seekers
Merchandiser (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto28 March 2018
Everything in the company works with a high degree of efficiency and professionalism. You will come across awesome and excellent workmates who are fully devoted to their daily job duties. Supervisor and managers did a good job to keep schedule in flow and provide necessary helps and care to all the employees.
Gh
Miner Operator (K2 Inflow Dept (Current Employee) –  Esterhazy, SK14 March 2018
Great work place, lots of advancement. Shifts are long but the work is fun and enjoyable. No complaints. Would recommend this to my friends as a possible work place
New immigrant and refugee family support
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 March 2018
This society provides a multicultural work environment. A great place to learn about other cultures at the same time helping new comers to Canada adjust to their new home.
Lively, energetic and fast environment
Volunteer Experiences (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK18 February 2018
First its starts of slow for an hour, then all the sudden at least 100 people came flooding the building. As a chef, we started cooking in advance before someone would order food which were mostly fries and making more batches of gravy. The environment was not bad, the manager and the head chef was nice enough to give us instructions before we got to work. Afterwards, I was assigned to security later on and felt nerved wrecked because of the amount of people in the building. But I was calm to know that there were many other security guards within the building which made me felt much at ease. Overall, great place to work/volunteer and great free food when your time is up even when volunteering.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Face paced, crowded, potential intoxicated customers
that is a great experience
Customer Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 February 2018
the job is a very good job for students who want to have the part-time job while they are studying. it is very warm and fun atmosphere on the job and you will see new people in the job every time.
Productive and Fun place to work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  London, ON17 January 2018
It is a product demonstration work that would influence the consumers of that particular supermarket to purchase the product you are demonstrating. It helps in marketing and understanding the consumer behaviour. The hardest part of the job is to convince the consumer whereas the most enjoyable part is to try to sell the product.
Invigorating
Brand Ambassador/Promotional Model (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 November 2017
Love the social interactions and excitement. DIfferent locations make the job interesting and fun. New challenges and individual goals. Reporting back to an individual but remaining in charge of my own actions.
Pros
Exciting
Cons
Not full time
Student Postion
FIELD REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 November 2017
Great for experience. I worked there as a student many years ago and did mulitiple marketing campaigns for Bell and Gain Laundry Detergent. It was a lot of fun.
No work like balance
TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2017
the perks are great if you are okay with doing nothing but work and see no family or friends. it is a fun place to work but really busy and kindof stressful. alot of management is immature
Perfect part-time job for students
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  London, ON25 October 2017
Job is interesting and not hectic at all. Setting up the Point Of Sale is a bit tricky. Management is very accommodating. Enjoyed working with mosaic. I would advise students to apply
Pros
Only weekend work
Awesome guys to work with
Maintenance welder (Former Employee) –  Belle Plaine, SK21 October 2017
Very Very serious on safety. Lots of paper work and lock outs. If made a none serious misstake could be fired! Hardest part of the job was the guidelines to follow and scared to make a misstake. Dirty conditions everywhere. Did enjoy some of the safety affairs and free lunches and great saftey awards
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
lots of oveertime
An effective job for gaining experience.
Demonstrator (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC15 October 2017
It improved my social skills and helped me to develop my character and find my right place in the Canadian society. Throughout this job I learned how to communicate with people and respect them as a Canadian citizen.
Pros
A 30 minute break.
Cons
poor support.
job is great for someone that can live off part time
BEA (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 October 2017
you work by yourself . you have to know a bit on the computers and have a printer . sometimes you work with other people and thats good because you can help each other out on working days
Great Work Enviroment
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 October 2017
Love working with mosaic
Very fun activations
Always pay on time
Host very laid back training sessions
they make sure everyone is ready and prepared before sending them out into the field
Pros
fun
Cons
For brand ambassadors, It's not consistent, not alot of hours
Working with mosaic
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON28 September 2017
There was 3 of us doing the set up take down n samples for the day. we would get there set up have everything ready for the day and then we would hand out samples. We would even go out n ask people to come try free samples at are booth. We had a photographer there the one day to take pictures for advertising. I enjoyed the hole experience n the music as it was at a jazz festival.
A corporation that eats its young
Senior Manager of Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Esterhazy10 August 2017
I worked at Mosaic for four years as a senior manager and found the wages and benefits second to none. They needed to be however because they were culturally disadvantaged owing to a mismatch of two or three previous organization styles. To a person, the non union workers were terrorized by the falling price of potash and their American overlords. Union workers were just fine as they hardly noticed the succession of corporate take-overs. It is easy to get on at Mosaic because of their horrendous labour practices (high turn-over) but no matter what you do - do not buy a house unless you are a unionized worker.
Pros
Always provide meals for meetings and such
Cons
Clash of American and Canadian cultures
Easy parttime job
Product Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Various25 July 2017
You will interact with a lot if shoppers passing by try to get them interested in the product you are promoting. Pay is basic job is simple hours r 16 per week. You go to different retails. You are a sample person. Good to earn some extra income.
Pros
Easiness
Cons
Standing. Bad managers. Low pay low quality
Well Paying
Technologist (Former Employee) –  Esterhazy, SK24 July 2017
The work pays very well but can be somewhat repetitive. The people are good to work with and work is well planned out. A good place to work although it's somewhat isolated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.