Mosaic Employee Reviews

Everything is a bit disorganized.
Part Time Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC29 September 2018
I have found that the company seems a bit disorganized. When I went out to food tastings often the materials that I needed weren't there. I finally agree to only do the wine tastings.
Pros
Work basically unsupervised.
Cons
Having to hunt and find the materials needed.
Fun and productive work culture
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC16 July 2018
Although at times it felt a little bit unorganized at times the experience I gained through this company was exceptional. At times we had to think on our feet a little bit and adapt to various conditions where each event on the weekends were always different. Our team had to get creative at times in order to market our product in a fun and exciting way.
used to be great
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  British Columbia5 July 2018
Is a wonderful company but seems to be struggling with management changes. I greatly appreciated the years I had with them but when my supervisor changed so did the way things were handled and it missed out on a lot of what it had before
Needs to provide a secure workplace
Volunteer ESL Instructor Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Vancouver, BC30 June 2018
MOSAIC is funded by government and every year they layoff many teachers based on what they want. They need to be more fare to new teachers and stop laying off and hiring its own teachers again!
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Agent / Product Promoter / Fields Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milton, ON18 June 2018
Mosaic is a great company who value their employees greatly. Working at Mosaic has been one of the best jobs I have worked for. Pay is great but the only downside is receiving hours.
Fun Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON17 June 2018
A lot of fun reviewing different products
A lot of fun interacting with different customers
Became knowledgeable in various products
Great job for part timers
Great Company
Retail Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 April 2018
Flexible, enjoyable and great colleagues, Mosaic is a great company with an amazing work environment where u get to interact with customers and provide them with great products that they can try out.
Fun and exciting place to work
Brand Ambassador PCF (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 April 2018
Everyone on the team including the management is really supportive and kind. You always have the ability to reach to your manager if you need help with anything. Almost everyone is willing to help you solve a problem.
Unorganized
Product Promoter (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS7 April 2018
Mosaic was very unorganized in terms of contact with the stores they were promoting in, making it very difficult to find the product cart needed to create the display. One of the times I worked, the store did not even carry the product I was meant to promote that day. It is just an unorganized operation.
Fun and fair work place for all level of job seekers
Merchandiser (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto28 March 2018
Everything in the company works with a high degree of efficiency and professionalism. You will come across awesome and excellent workmates who are fully devoted to their daily job duties. Supervisor and managers did a good job to keep schedule in flow and provide necessary helps and care to all the employees.
Gh
Miner Operator (K2 Inflow Dept (Current Employee) –  Esterhazy, SK14 March 2018
Great work place, lots of advancement. Shifts are long but the work is fun and enjoyable. No complaints. Would recommend this to my friends as a possible work place
New immigrant and refugee family support
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 March 2018
This society provides a multicultural work environment. A great place to learn about other cultures at the same time helping new comers to Canada adjust to their new home.
Lively, energetic and fast environment
Volunteer Experiences (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK18 February 2018
First its starts of slow for an hour, then all the sudden at least 100 people came flooding the building. As a chef, we started cooking in advance before someone would order food which were mostly fries and making more batches of gravy. The environment was not bad, the manager and the head chef was nice enough to give us instructions before we got to work. Afterwards, I was assigned to security later on and felt nerved wrecked because of the amount of people in the building. But I was calm to know that there were many other security guards within the building which made me felt much at ease. Overall, great place to work/volunteer and great free food when your time is up even when volunteering.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Face paced, crowded, potential intoxicated customers
that is a great experience
Customer Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 February 2018
the job is a very good job for students who want to have the part-time job while they are studying. it is very warm and fun atmosphere on the job and you will see new people in the job every time.
Productive and Fun place to work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  London, ON17 January 2018
It is a product demonstration work that would influence the consumers of that particular supermarket to purchase the product you are demonstrating. It helps in marketing and understanding the consumer behaviour. The hardest part of the job is to convince the consumer whereas the most enjoyable part is to try to sell the product.
Invigorating
Brand Ambassador/Promotional Model (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 November 2017
Love the social interactions and excitement. DIfferent locations make the job interesting and fun. New challenges and individual goals. Reporting back to an individual but remaining in charge of my own actions.
Pros
Exciting
Cons
Not full time
Student Postion
FIELD REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 November 2017
Great for experience. I worked there as a student many years ago and did mulitiple marketing campaigns for Bell and Gain Laundry Detergent. It was a lot of fun.
No work like balance
TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2017
the perks are great if you are okay with doing nothing but work and see no family or friends. it is a fun place to work but really busy and kindof stressful. alot of management is immature
Perfect part-time job for students
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  London, ON25 October 2017
Job is interesting and not hectic at all. Setting up the Point Of Sale is a bit tricky. Management is very accommodating. Enjoyed working with mosaic. I would advise students to apply
Pros
Only weekend work
Awesome guys to work with
Maintenance welder (Former Employee) –  Belle Plaine, SK21 October 2017
Very Very serious on safety. Lots of paper work and lock outs. If made a none serious misstake could be fired! Hardest part of the job was the guidelines to follow and scared to make a misstake. Dirty conditions everywhere. Did enjoy some of the safety affairs and free lunches and great saftey awards
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
lots of oveertime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.