Mosaic

Mosaic Employee Reviews

Canada190 reviews
Can make a lot of money here. Retirement plan is good. They match your contribution of 5 1/2% of your pay.
Benefits could be better. 80% coverage plus an annual deductible.

Union dues are high-$150 or more/month.
Pros
Great pay, not overworked.
Cons
Long days-especially if you work 12 hour shifts and commute.
Layoffs every couple of years. Lied to by senior management on the regular. The money is nice. Some people are okay to work with. Some not so much. I wouldnt return to work here.
Pros
Cash
Cons
Theres a few
There was too much computer work for my liking. I had to come in 1 hour before my shift and it took another hour to tear down the cart and do my servey at the end of my shift. I never got paid for any of that.
I would generally not recommend working at mosaic. If have any other job offers likely should work else where. If have no other offers at the time take the job and then keep actively looking for somewhere else to work.
Mosaic has an extremely toxic company culture, mostly due to managers and middle management.
I would still be working there but Mosaic decided to idle down our site which left me unemployed and no set call back date in the future.
I worked with many people and made some good friends.

I have learned a lot and the other employees were great at helping out with questions and training.
Allowed for exposure to people of diverse backgrounds. Encouraged the growth and relationship formation between company and customer, where customer feedback as taken into consideration and reported to the company.
Mosaic has many positives. They produce products that help the world grow food. They are extremely good at ensuring they have career advancement plans and appropriate training opportunities for their employees. Their benefits and performance program are great. I learned so much working here and I am extremely grateful for the opportunities that have opened up to me as a result.
Learned a ton about the industry, focus on safety during all processes. Sufficient training that is applicable to different workplaces. Great salary for the position.
Le personnel responsable manque de respect pour les personnes plus agees
Good place to work. People are friendly and treat you fairly. Get to work different places every day which breaks up the routine - never the same so it's always interesting.
Management was good when I was hired but as time continued allot of decisions in Supervisor, Superintendent, and manager choices depleted the operation. Experience staff retired and moved on causing the staffing quality to decrease effectiveness of the site.
Mosaic was a great place to work, I got to work with many amazing people with crazy amounts of talent, I learned a lot in my time there until the site I was at closed.
Pros
Good money, great co workers
Cons
Lost my job due to closure after 15 years
This was my second job ever and it was an amazing opportunity it was a very eco friendly environment and the manager was very easy to get ahold of. I Would highly recommend others to be a part of this business
Doing demos and getting people involved is fun. Transporting of equipment to shifts isn't ideal, but not overwhelming unless you live in a busy city. Surveys are tedious.
Overall a good experience
Good pay, senior management forced to make cold hearted decisions because of bad business moves to protect themselves from shareholder pressure which makes site management look bad when they really do care about the employees.
Good place to develop customer service skills. As a travelling salesman going to different branches and stores, the job taught that to be effective, one had to learn to not be myopic.
I've only worked here for a couple of months so here is my experience so far. Giving out samples to customers is very relaxed and there are no issues. Just know the product information and where it is and you'll be fine. Giving out coupons can be a bit stressful because surprisingly not a lot of people want to take them and it can be discouraging. The hours I am getting though are pretty bad. I was expecting to work twice a week but at times it can be twice a month.
Competitive industry
Uncertain future due to world market

Good company overall

Safe working conditions

Very competitive compensation

Collaborative work environment
travel alot ( I like it)
farily pay

flexible time

team member will help each other

team leader is nice

quit working place

if you like driving, is good job for you
The company is not very transparent with it's union employees. The Colonsay mine is a swing mine due to market conditions. Layoffs are long and unpredictable. The other sites seem to be in good shape.
It is a cut throat culture at Mosaic. The company has shown that it does not care about the workers there. They rather take care of there stock holders than there employees