Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

Bon environnement de travail
Marchandeur chez Mosaic sales solutions (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 April 2018
Entreprise ayant le souci de ses employés même si parfois des coupures peuvent s avérer nécessaire suite au dictât de leurs clients qui ont toujours le dernier mot.
Overworked and Underpaid
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 April 2018
I worked for Mosaic while in University. I would work 60 hour weeks and get paid for 40. It was a fun place to work with fun people but I would say goodbye to my friends in May and not see them again until September.
Pros
Fun
Brand Ambassador
Team Lead Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 April 2018
I love working with Mosaic sales Inc. The pay and schedule work for me. I also like the colleagues and my manager. They understand each other situations.
Pros
You are on your own.
Cons
Downtime. Sometimes there are no shifts for 3 months.
productive and growing work place
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 March 2018
the work span here was really short but the job was very interesting, involved communicating and knowing customer's preferences. had to leave due to less hours than i needed. but overall, it was great working at a place which was related to my course as well.
Pros
communication skills get better
Cons
less hour shifts
Fast-paced environment with little culture of employee recognition.
Sr. Field Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 March 2018
Leadership has a tendency to oversell services and leave the teams to make it happen with minimal support. Work/life balance is not considered but when someone needs time off to manage personal issues, you could always get support. I was given flexibility to lead and support my team which allowed me to develop great relationships whether local or remote.
Awesome company to work for
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON25 February 2018
I have really enjoyed working for Mosaic as a Brand Ambassador so far and continue to do so. There are lots of opportunities within this company. Lots of outstanding individuals.
Had agreat learning experiece representing a lot of big brands.
Brand Ambassador/Liquor Rep (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 February 2018
I enjoyed my sales position with this job.
All the retail managers and staff at Liquor Depot/
Wine and Beyond were great to work with.
Unfortunately due to many Management changes out East
in head office, our contract with the retailers were moved around,being mostly out of Edmonton.
Pros
Got familiar with new products from beverage companies.
Cons
Had new area managers almost every month
awful company full of snakes
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 February 2018
Have worked for them in the past, no problem but then had an interview scheduled for a job and called me to tell me position was filled. they are con artists
Pros
nothing
Cons
full of snake employees, scammers, waste peoples time
Overall great sales oriented position
Team Lead/ Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 February 2018
-engaging countless consumers
-learned how to run and organize a team
- very dynamic work environment
- sales oriented position
- goal is to reach targets set by clients (Microsoft,Rogers, Budweiser, RBC, Canucks, etc.)
Pros
Very good experience in sales
Cons
not a lot of growth
Work Environment and communications
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 February 2018
Best coordinator and managers I've had. Willing to help out whenever you are stuck. Learned so much over the course of my attended program. Great company to work for. Lots of potential in growth within the company.
Pros
Great enviroment, Great Pay
Cons
N/a
Love this job! Customers are always curious and fun and I love travelling around SW Ontario.
Alcohol Demonstator (Current Employee) –  Ontario23 January 2018
If you enjoy being independent and are responsible and engage well with the public this is a perfect job. It is interesting to meet the various employees of different LCBO stores and to experience the different demographics in various parts of Ontario. The exposure to new products in the LCBO is also very interesting and offers a great opportunity to learn about the world of wine and spirits.
Pros
Meeting and engaging with lovely people, exposure to new products and the opportunity to travel to cities I've never before visited.
Cons
Shifts can be very inconsistent, there are responsibilities that employees are not paid for, pay rate has been low compared to other companies, one is expected to use their own funds to buy supplies that may or not not be reimbursed, no benefits are offered.
Great experience
Brand Ambassador/Team Lead/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2018
Mosaic Will give you a great experience! You can get paid to travel and meet new people! Mosaic is a great environment for outgoing people. The only problem is organization within the company.
Pros
travel for free
Cons
organization/Pay
good company
Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 January 2018
Good company to work for but not a lot of security because everything is contract work. Staff are very friendly and welcoming. Compensation is quite generous.
Great management
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON11 January 2018
Fun and interesting work places
Learned how to interact with all levels of staff
Multiple locations kept the jobs interesting
Fun and approachable staff
Fun and Enjoyable
Brand Representative (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC7 January 2018
Amazing job. Most friendly, helpful but professional supervisors in the world. Good Pay but No job security. Specially winter time you won't get shift
Pros
Good Pay, Fun if you like sales
Cons
No job security. No professional growth
Glorified panhandler Amex program (Pearson airport)
Credit card aquisition specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga,Ontario6 January 2018
If you want to know what it feels like to beg on the streets for money, look no further. By far the most embarassing job I have ever done. In addition to that, comes poor management. Your managers respect you as much as the customers respect you; it's horrific.

If you are prepared to be disrespected and insulted on the daily, be ready to kiss managements butt on the daily. If you don't you will be let go immediately.

You have to suck up getting no commission for 7 months and dont be shocked to find out it's not what you thought. Management over sold and under delivered the position to get me in to later find out the pay is horrible.
Pros
Couple nice guys to work with.
Cons
Where do I start?
Fun and great culture
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 December 2017
Very fun and well paying jobs but every-once and a while payments need to be corrected. Everyone who works there is very nice and the jobs are very exciting and can often be a lot of fun
Pros
Fun, great culture
Cons
Payment
Flexible and fun working experience
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 December 2017
My job involved me going to different locations within Ontario giving samples of alcohol and food to customers to sample. I promoted the sales of these products and educated consumers on the product. The job was fun because I got to meet and talk to new people all the time. However it did involve travelling to a lot of different locations, which is difficult if you do not have a care. However, coordinators are very understanding if you do not have the ability to travel as far.
Pros
good pay, flexible hours
Cons
travelling to many different locations, unorganized
Fun engaging worth environment
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2017
Meet a lot of new people when working with various projects at Mosaic. Generally, you wont be doing the same thing too often, so its more stimulating.
Company has the potential to be a great place to work but it's NOT
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2017
Employees work hard and often times are managed by clueless and rude senior management. The company does have a lot of team building activities but Management team needs an overhaul and need to be taught how to effectively lead teams.
Cons
Horrible Management Team parti

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic Sales Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.