Mosaic North America

Mosaic North America Employee Reviews

So, at first typical shift was(I was a brand ambassador for various alcohol brands) setting up my display and making it look attractive to customers walking in. Getting customers to sample newest flavors, seasonal products, newest brews, and the original. And trying to up sell them into buying the product. Hardest part was keeping track of all the customers for the various metrics for marketing purposes. But it was great because you get to interact with general public, visit various liquor stores and get to know staff, which is handy if you ever forget your ID and get carded and the staff are like "Nope! He's our liquor rep!" They supplied company cards to pay the booze. I got promoted really quick to team lead and got to hire my new team, co-workers and colleagues from the nightclub I worked at. So my weekends went from visiting stores and supervising my team. Then during week days doing admin work and calling liquor stores all across the province to schedule tastings. My phone contact list had more liquor store phone numbers than
Pros
Meets lots of people, learn about various liquor brands and their history
Cons
Out of pocket expences where hardly reimburassed.
Rude, very demanding and keep adding more work. Closed to discussion, not flexible or friendly. Low pay. Don't seem to care about employees, especially health and safety. Very high turnover rate because bad company philosophy and values, employees just expendable numbers. Don't listen, don't care and keep your mouth shut.
Cons
Rude, demanding, not flexible, low pay.
I absolutely love my crew and my boss, it's an amazing place to work and would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a job. The schedule is always subject to change and it's never the same every day
Pros
Overnights, crew is like a big family
Cons
Company showed little regard for employees. Managers were not well trained. Really poor communication! Lowest pay in market. Company was very “American influenced”.
Pros
Easy fun job
Cons
No support-no guaranteed hours
Moving from places to places and while in the interview, they said you are just be around your area, but the actual, ur gonna travel 1.5 to 2 hrs away from ur area.
Pros
Cons
Non long term
I enjoyed my time with the company the hours were good for the one position but my second position has worse hours only being on weekends. The pay was always good. Coworkers were the best management is relaxed. If you can only work weekends perfect. I suggest having your smart serve food handlers and any other food industry certification that could help. And always remember to smile even under a mask as we have to now a days people can see it.
Pros
Minimal supervision, something new every day
Cons
Standing long hours, not full time, need mobile with data
my experience was great! they have various marketing styles to learn because they provide free training and iPad for work. you can be assign everywhere since it's a huge company across North America <3. the workplace culture is great. because at the time I was working with this company. I have no colleagues to deal with. I work alone in my area <3
Pros
* it's a friendly environment *good pay *fun at work
Cons
*most likely contractual job
Management makes stuff up about employees to make them quit or fire them. Know you have Legal rights as an employee working in Ontario part time or not. No one has the right to bully you
Pros
Pick your own hours
Cons
HR is completely for the employer and not the employee
Super place to Work hard and the training is amazing. There is lots of room for growth and lots of teams to work with. They work with amazing clients and have a terrific benefits and a great work life balance.
Pros
Team atmosphere lots of growth potential
Cons
Working at Mosaic was alot of fun and i enjoyed working everyday. Your job is always changing so your always learning and never board. They have a great team and the training provided will make you a better salesman?Brand Ambassador.
Pros
Great Pay, Great Hours, Freindly Team, Make you feel like a paart of the team
Cons
Minimal Jobs Available
- Good work - Good management - Expecting pay to increase - lots and lots of overtime hours - weekends off - 5 days a week - Pays for mileage, hours and accommodation if required
Working for the Retail Beverage Program was better than working for the regular Launch in-store programs. One of the big issues is communication between management and front line staff. Some of the equipment we were expected to use was not in top condition.
Must be be able to take initiative to get the job done. Some remote work. You must collaborate, work with teams and be customer serviced focused and write reports.
I left a long term secure job because I wanted to be challenged. I got more than I bargained for. I was warned by a fellow colleague that the company uses employees until they no longer need then. Only the OG's or the people that have been there for a long period of time keep their jobs (they have people with 9+ years at the company). This I found out to be true. I was hired full-time as an Account Manager but once I started, my job description didn't reflect my day to day tasks. The managers who interviewed me were too high up to give me direction, and were hardly at work. The manager that was assigned to me switched accounts and was on vacation three times while I started work. I was left to my own devices from day one. For example, I found the tech office, hoping they'd help me set up my company computer but they needed permission from my manager to get the applications I needed. To obtain this permission took a long time. The company and their softwares are very disorganized and I had a hard time trying to find out where to get trained but asked for help from the people around me. This was a process but I managed to get trained on what I felt like was 5 out of their 30 softwares / company processes they have. I was set up with an HR rep over an email chain with other new employees, so I reached out to her with questions and directions. She told me to speak to my manager (I explained I didn't know who this was). These emails led nowhere. I was being asked for things I didn't know about from key creatives. I didn't know the projects they were talking about as I had not been - more...
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Long hours, no direction, chaotic, poor managers
Corporate culture supports internal development! loved working there- great fun culture. Supportive management - investment in technology People are great!
I would recommend mosaic for anyone looking for work. I found the management respectful and professional. They handled conflict in responsible and professional manner.
I worked there for almost 3 years as a recruiter on contract. The people were great and some of the managers were awesome. The pay was way too low and they never offered permanent, only contract.
Very good company to work for. Currently work here as a Brand experience agent. food demos in grocery stores. Management is confident and appreciative of your committment and skills.Work is fast paced and fun.
I enjoyed working at Mosaic, every day was fun. My team was great and very friendly. I was able to learn a lot in a very short period of time which helped in my career later.
Enjoyed working with the company. Got to learn a lot while working with them. Would love to work with them on another position. Amazing company. Love it.
People are good to work with. Sometimes store managers can be challenging. Sometimes marketing materials are not up to date. Total autonomy. Make your own hours