Mosaic North America
Happiness score is 79 out of 100

Mosaic North America Employee Reviews

Canada334 reviews

A good place to work

Unless you work corporate you are pretty invisible - Trying to get from contract to permanent is very difficult - again unless you are corporate - permanent your salary is very low- no benefits you made to feel like your just a work horse for those that are full time permanent

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Long hours, extremely low salary for market, very difficult to gain a permanent role, feel invisible or just w work horse for those who are permanent.

Good company

Good company to work as a Brand Ambassador. Friendly people and great projects to working on. Interview to the BA position was fairly quick and in a few weeks I could meet my project team.

Very poor pay with horrible management.

The salary for a Project Coordinator is only slightly above minimum wage, despite them expecting a degree and experience. The management were a vile group of individuals; constantly on power trips, passing off the blame on you and belittling you. The company has very little room for advancement. I would recommend getting experience elsewhere for recent grads. The hours you are required to put in and the amount of disrespect you encounter is not worth the experience on your resume.

Pros

The company puts on some cool events.

Cons

Low pay, Horrible management, No room or advancement, Insane hours, Constantly being bothered outside of work hours.

Good side job - IF you have a good team lead

Overall the job as a brand ambassador is easy money, though the job can get very boring. Unfortunately, some of the regional team leaders are VERY unorganized. My company expense card did not have enough money to cover the samples I was supposed to use. I had to pay up front and was NEVER reimbursed by the company.The head office also never produced the proper tax slips or records of employment forms for the CRA.

Meet and talk with the public

I enjoyed talking to customers about the samples that l was giving away most people would take the samples and try them if it was food would try it right there and l ask what do they think about it and if it samples to try at home like laundry soap or softener they would take it.

Pros

Meeting a lot of different people and free examples if any left

Cons

Long time standing on your feet, sometimes customers don’t want to try the products that you are sampling.

Pire employeur que j'ai connu

Très compliqué se faire payé... après quelque semaine ils ont carrément mis toute l'équipe à la porte sans bonne raison... ne perdez pas votre temps avec eux. Horrible compagnie

Great part time role

Great part time role as a student or as a side job. Everyone very easy going. The role is very relaxed can be be a bit slow pace. Working during odd hours such as weekday evenings or on weekends

Commentaire

Belle école de vente Emploi seulement contractuel, parfait pour étudiant.Je recommande !!

fun place to work

Doing demos and getting people involved is fun. Transporting of equipment to shifts isn't ideal, but not overwhelming unless you live in a busy city. Surveys are tedious.Overall a good experience

Not fun

Promoted brand name products at various grocery stores. Had a quota of how many samples or coupons to give away each day, yet was paid minimum wage. Made you setup your booth in random stores and half the time the manager was less than impressed

You basically gave out food or product samples. This is a dream job for extroverts but a nightmare for introverts.

This job requires giving out product samples its very easy and isnt rocket science. If you are looking for a slow pace and relaxed job while craving social interaction with all walks of life this will be for you. It however is very boring and even intimidating for introverts as you will constantly have to make eye contact and welcome and greet people, kind of like enticing them to try the product. I saw very extroverted individuals on the job who thrived at this job because of their social skills. Pay was fair. 16$ at the time for a regular shift but for a special occasional shift due to a holiday or special promotion you can get pid 16$. Mind you this was pre-covid. Wages might change cue to covid. Overall very easy job but requires high energy extroverts. Standing and walking during whole duration of shift is mandatory.

Pros

Very chill and easy going job Very easy to meet new people

Cons

Boring for some Needs high level of sociability The pay wont be enough to pay your bills, i suggest this as a pocket money or “side job”

Fun place to work

Easy going not have ppl looking o er your shoulder and bothering u. Some of the maanage t s at stores are really annoying tho and can cause problems fir u

Fun, easy, and chance to grow environment.

great work environment, work can be face paced and fun. On field there are usually no managers and you work alone. No benefits and have to work all holidays.

Pros

Easy Good pay Growth

Cons

Long time standing Slow days No benefits

Great work life balance

Good company to work for, challenging, not too many growth opportunities for most. Compensation and benefits can be improved. Flexible schedules, good work life balance.

Pros

Culture, great team, work life balance, flexible

Cons

Compensation and benefits, growth opportunities

I loved working here

I loved working here! I learned so many skills throughout my time there, and had a lot of great times. Pay needs to be better but overall not too bad. They treated me great!

Pros

Cons

Lots of fun events and people!

I had a great time working at mosaic solutions. Their management team was kind and professional throughout my employment.

Its a great company to work for over all. The management team was very helpful while working for mosaic and the tools necessary for the job were provided to me.

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Temporary employment

Good work environment

Good people to work with. Not consistent with expectations - each team leader has their own style and you need to adapt. Interesting tasks, and great indoor working environment.

Pros

Paid travel time and mileage, night shift premium

Cons

Inconsistent hours, blackout periods with no work.

Environnement de travail changeant

Dépendant du secteur, du département ou du commerce à visiter, l'attitude et la perception envers les sous contractants diffère. Parfois positivement, parfois négativement.

Pros

Autonomie

Cons

Horaires très serrés

Excellent team leadership.

Great learning experience. Excellent team! Each day worked we were required to enter data regarding work to be entered in their database which at times was an issue which reflected on our payments. Unfortunately, required me to travel which is difficult at time due to personal life.

super

Job parfaite pour combler des heures sur un autre emploi

Fun and interesting if you enjoy customer service

This could be a really terrific job if the company would only make an effort to see the Brand Ambassadors (product demonstrators) as valuable contributors to its success. From the minute you arrive until end of shift, you're "on". Smile in place, cheerful and happy tone of voice and beaming positivity about your product. Since there's no supervision on site, it's all up to you. No product? Your table is missing? A vital appliance is broken? You improvise because your supervisor is covering such a huge area s/he can't do anything to help. However, if you keep calm and relax, you can have a lot of fun with your customers while doing a good job.

Pros

Work on your own, lots of people interaction

Cons

No management on site so a lot of responsibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic North America. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement