Mosaic North America Employee Reviews

Good Place to Work
MANAGER, INTERNAL OPERATIONS (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 November 2018
Work/Life balance is something they focus on even with high work expectations.
The salaries are fair.
Need more focus on sales management division successes.
Flexible
HP SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON16 October 2018
Great part time job especially as a student.
Great opportunity to learn a lot of skills and interact with people.
Learn to work under little or no supervision.
Work Culture
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 October 2018
Managed the S'MoFun committee which ran internal fun activities for employees including chili cook-offs and a weekly Snack Cart as well as well as planned and ran family picnics, softball tournaments and Children's holiday Parties
temporary
Customer Service & Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 October 2018
temporary job, no benefits. Lack of coordination. inflexible scheduling. low payments. in-equal treatment. lack of communication between management and merchandisers.
great company to work for with great partnerships.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 October 2018
i had a great stint working there with all the other workers & management. primary role was at pearson international airport selling * promoting American express card sot air travellers.
Pros
lots of customer interaction
Cons
no benefits
Bad experience
N/a (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 September 2018
Never had a great experience at this company, will never come back to mosaic. Their are better agencies out there, that would do a better job. The employees inside mosaic no matter what department are all incompetent of doing their job, the employees are lazy, the get back to reps in a lazy and disrespectful manner, I personally feel there is too much favouritism, wether it’s towards reps or with management. People who get promoted don’t deserve it, and the pay is bad, they don’t compensate properly compared to other agencies
Pros
Cons
The company
Good
Recording sales (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC7 September 2018
Great place to work at, friendly teams, great environment, boss was very fun and easy going. no strict rules. I learned alot from this job. I interacted with a lot of people in person.
Mosaic Sales Solutions
Top Sales Performer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 August 2018
Even though I have more experience, I was not considered for a management opportunity because of my age. Other younger people with less experience and skills obtained the position.
Pros
They paid me what they owed me, Contract marketing-job insecurity
Student job
Marketing (Former Employee) –  London, ON8 August 2018
Great for students that need a part time job. Pay is decent, environment is fun.
Great job for a high energy person.
Management really tries to pump you up each day.
Hardest thing to put up with is the aggressive sales that management never seems satisfied with.
Pros
Pay
Amazing Culture - Family Like Environment
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 July 2018
Truly an amazing, caring company. The people what make this place amazing. They care about your personal well being and work closely with you to achieve your career goals.
Pros
Amazing Culture
Cons
Long Hours
Great part time employment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 July 2018
Great part time employment with the opportunity to gain brand and marketing knowledge with food and beverage sampling and work independently at various merchant locations
Beware if you're looking for job security
Brand sales and promotion (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON22 July 2018
Overall good pay for young people, but very little opportunities for advancement as many jobs function on a short term contract basis. A bit of a learning curve sometimes but overall a good second job option.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Job security
Great first job for full-time students
Retail Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 July 2018
The beginning of my shifts usually consist of me setting up my booth. This might take time if you're new to the store or always being relocated. The pay is good (14$/h). They only offer Saturday and Sunday shifts and SOMETIMES Friday. Shift are from 11am-5pm but are always flexible if you talk to your coordinator. We unfortunately don't get any health or any sort of benefits. We never talk to the same coworkers, we always meet new ones.
Pros
Flexible for students, always meeting new coworkers
Cons
6 hours standing
Essentiellement,
Représentant de marque (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 June 2018
L'autonomie est une chose super importante pour faire ce travail
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Canada8 June 2018
Company is all about about work, life & balance. Great company culture, fun, exciting and engaging. Many opportunities for personal up skilling and career progression.
Mosaic work life
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 June 2018
At Mosaic you are more like your own boss while working certain activation. Working at Mosaic is never work more like its a lifestyle. Everyday I look forward to hearing from Mosaic.
Brand Ambassador with retail knowledge
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 May 2018
I start my day with logging in through an app.
My employer provided me with solid knowledge by training on the product which helped me understand clearly to interact with all my customers. Every time I start working, I get a professional or a corporate feeling as I was representing a well-known brand and this gave me unique appearance. I learned from the day 1 and will always be learning from different customers. The hardest part was when there were no sales the customer traffic goes down, and the most enjoyable part of my job is the customer appreciation.
PC Financial Field Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS25 May 2018
It's a great place to work. You always have have your team's support, and the pay is actually pretty good. They reward whoever works with ethics, and there are always opportunities to advance.
really good community
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON24 May 2018
Everyone at mosaic is always ready to put their game face on and focus on the tasks needed to be done. Every coordinator who I have spoken too was extremely nice and understanding and very helpful whenever needed. Great communication system.
Horrible
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 May 2018
DO NOT WORK HERE THIS JOB WILL MAKE YOU MISERABLE!!!! everyone is so unprofessional, they are immature and their coordinators are teenagers, cant speak for everyone there, but who ive come into contact with it rude.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic North America. Our community is ready to answer.