Mosaic North America

Mosaic North America Employee Reviews

Canada300 reviews
Great corporate culture
Corporate culture supports internal development! loved working there- great fun culture. Supportive management - investment in technology
People are great!
Good people to work with and lots of opportunities to travel and learn about different programs.
Working for the Retail Beverage Program was better than working for the regular Launch in-store programs. One of the big issues is communication between management and front line staff. Some of the equipment we were expected to use was not in top condition.
Great Marketing Company
Must be be able to take initiative to get the job done. Some remote work. You must collaborate, work with teams and be customer serviced focused and write reports.
I was warned and I got burned
I left a long term secure job because I wanted to be challenged. I got more than I bargained for. I was warned by a fellow colleague that the company uses employees until they no longer need then. Only the OG's or the people that have been there for a long period of time keep their jobs (they have people with 9+ years at the company). This I found out to be true. I was hired full-time as an Account Manager but once I started, my job description didn't reflect my day to day tasks. The managers who interviewed me were too high up to give me direction, and were hardly at work. The manager that was assigned to me switched accounts and was on vacation three times while I started work. I was left to my own devices from day one. For example, I found the tech office, hoping they'd help me set up my company computer but they needed permission from my manager to get the applications I needed. To obtain this permission took a long time. The company and their softwares are very disorganized and I had a hard time trying to find out where to get trained but asked for help from the people around me. This was a process but I managed to get trained on what I felt like was 5 out of their 30 softwares / company processes they have. I was set up with an HR rep over an email chain with other new employees, so I reached out to her with questions and directions. She told me to speak to my manager (I explained I didn't know who this was). These emails led nowhere. I was being asked for things I didn't know about from key creatives. I didn't know the projects they were talking about as I had not been - more...
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Long hours, no direction, chaotic, poor managers
Fun and interactiv with customers.
I would recommend mosaic for anyone looking for work. I found the management respectful and professional. They handled conflict in responsible and professional manner.
Only work there if you need experience.
I worked there for almost 3 years as a recruiter on contract. The people were great and some of the managers were awesome. The pay was way too low and they never offered permanent, only contract.
positive and fun marketing job
Very good company to work for. Currently work here as a Brand experience agent. food demos in grocery stores. Management is confident and appreciative of your committment and skills.Work is fast paced and fun.
friendly work environment
I enjoyed working at Mosaic, every day was fun. My team was great and very friendly. I was able to learn a lot in a very short period of time which helped in my career later.
Fun Environment
Enjoyed working with the company. Got to learn a lot while working with them. Would love to work with them on another position. Amazing company. Love it.
Good Side Gig
People are good to work with. Sometimes store managers can be challenging. Sometimes marketing materials are not up to date. Total autonomy. Make your own hours
I enjoy working at Mosaic
I'm having a good experience working at Mosaic. I'm meeting interesting people
I'm learning a lot about marketing.

I find that a lot that I do is not covered by the Launch pay program. I wish the work hours were more regular.
Do not work for them!!!!
They expect you to sell samples of liquor to customers. So if you want to sell to air work for theses guy's.
The management is absolutely ridiculous. And think they think there better then the brand ambassadors that work for them. Furthermore if you have any concerns or complaints about a mangers they wont listen.
Start the day setting up for the demo,provide the key message to the customers, take their feedback about the product. At the end of the day, provide details to the company
Underpaid and overworked
Overall not a great place to work at with most staff being treated as disposable. Junior managers are all contracted and let go as soon as programs finish.
Full of Opportunities
Working with Mosaic Sales Solutions is full of opportunities to grow not just an overall individual but also as a team.
Every event is different. There's always something new to learn and help your knowledge in the marketing industry.

The best part about working with Mosaic is being able to meet many different people. It's always fascinating to meet a variety of people and learn a variety of things from them.

The only thing that's inconsistent is the work hours. It's mostly seasonal as a brand ambassador but I would love to eventually work my way up in the industry.
Stressful but occasionally rewarding place to work.
Be ready to work very hard with very little recognition.
Opportunities for growth are limited.

Depending on your business unit, you may have the opportunity to work on interesting projects.
I was coached by myself. I taught myself everything I knew.
It Is the perfect job for anybody who's looking to learn how to have a job. Is very self-directed triggered responsibility and accountability. I think it trains a person to be a manager.
Fast paced and fun environment to develop great interpersonal skills
- the hours are very flexible with your schedule
- the training is thorough and easily comprehendible

- the environment is energetic and enthusiastic

- effective team work and collaborative roles
Great for part time
Very easy to get hired but work is not at all organized. Also, dont depend on them as main income , there could be months between calls for work. The staff and management are very friendly but very young.
All about the bottom line ... work your a** off for nothing
Work life balance is non-existent, Even when on vacation out of country, you have to log into the network and complete tasks, as your manager has no clue what to do on your behalf.

Once you hit a certain age they package you out, no matter how many promotions, everyday greatness awards or chairmen’s awards/nominations you have received.
Culture is changing, people not important
I liked the flexibility the job had to offer. However, overtime the management has started to nickle and dime it's employees. The track every km traveled and are not too concerned if you are compensated properly. It started out very positive and did not end that way
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic North America. Our community is ready to answer.